3800 Good driving songs?

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Man, anything you know the words to. I listen to a lot of vocal trance, so I know all the euro lyrics... then Ill pop in some cake... actually, I listened to the whole CD yesterday on my way home, f cares what people think of you.. im zoned into my music, tryin to say the lyrics.. ooohh, and number 9 on Old D B's CD is great for waking you up and having fun. Ill listen to anything as long as i have heard it once before.... For Jay-Z, the Grey album was overrated, the new CD is good, id spend $10.. If your cars got bass, I like some DnB in the afternoon, settle you down a bit from the work day.

Oh... Radio sucks bit fat donkey balls. too much crap, in the morning I can never find any songs, so I usually listen to 105.9 and 104.3, Oldies rule. all the morning talk shows, man, there are too many, they drag everything out, blah, blah, blah, Very rarely do i find anything good on their shows

Thats why 95% of my music is burned, mp3s, and cds

peace out.

Joe A

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
i just bought xm yesterday, so far i'm not sure if i like it. it's definitely better than fm though. the only thing good about fm is the woody, tony, and ravey show on q101 in the afternoons. i think they are hilarious. other than that, i hate almost every host especially eddy and homo. i used to like 94.7 but i hate them now. i'll go to their station every once in a while to see if they are actually playing a good song. now that i have xm i'll prolly only listen to q101 from 2-6. another thing i hate is when 94.7 plays metallica all day. 1 metallica song i can maybe handle, but all day, come on now.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Fish tell me you didn't say COUNTRY and MUSIC in the same sentence

He didnt...he used two sentences :p

I havent listened to rammstein forever....

Another set of songs are the semi depressing ones....like but not limited to...some of the blink or boxcar racer songs. Just enough depression to piss you off.

Or a song that use to be yours and hers....before she started fucking anything that said hi :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info