3800 Condensation in Corners

Alright well it has been a little less than a year since I put on my Euro Clear Corners that I bought from LMPerformance :angry: . My drivers side is full of water and condensation. So to put it nicely it is ruined, 90 bucks down the drain :( . They do look really nice when they are not all fuck** up. It just bothers me...

Can I ask what happened because they are all sealed up? Did they leak where the bulbs are put in? I found some Euro Clear Corners on ProCarParts are they of good quality? What do I need to do to them in order to avoid this situation again? Do I need to tape around where the bulb goes in? Please help me I want to replace these asap because my colored bulbs will start to mildew like last time :angry: . Thank you all in advance...

Morgan

What Euro Corners do you guys think are the best? That you have had the best luck with and no leaking. What do you do to make them not leak because this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. First my stockers and now my nice euros... :( :angry: <_< Not to mention LMPerformance does not sell my euros anymore so I have to get them some place else... Thanks everyone :)

Morgan

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
You can purchase them from wherever you want to... pfyc.com has them, procarparts.com has them, there are a lot of places you can get them. It seems to be that most places have "about" the same quality??? (e-bay is sketchy sometimes) My suggestions is when you first get them to get some bathroom/clear silicone and completely seal the housing on the fixture. This will prevent them from condensating. You can even take the ones you have on there now and do the same the eliminate purchasing new ones. Just remove the condensated fixture and let it air dry in a warm environment and then seal it up nicely and slap that baby on and roll out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info