3800 This thing is really cool!!

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

Well I found this from another forum I go to...its called "The Rasterbator"!

What it does is converts any picture you upload to the site (1mb limit) to a HUGE picture that you can print out and peice together to cover a wall or whatever. the tools it has online are really nice you can crop the pic and resize is to adjust the final image you will get then it does its magic and gives you a .pdf file to print it out. so far ive done like 4 pictures of my car ranging from 28 pages to 16 pages. youll see what i mean when i show you the final image.

here is a picture of my car I did to test it out. this was a 16 page rasterbation...meaning 8 pages accross and 2 rows. and they also do have one that does it in color but all we have here at work are laser b/w printers

[attachmentid=1244]

[attachmentid=1245]

you might not be able to realize the size of just this picture..it its about 5 feet wide and 2 feet tall. :) and this is a small one...lol

anyways i thought id pass it along because i found it pretty cool. here is the link...

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

also you can check the gallery they have and see other ones other people have done. some are really cool...

Enjoy!

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by alexgtp@Dec 1 2004, 01:34 PM
:ph34r:
[snapback]61957[/snapback]​
Go ahead say it tomo....

Ill stab you in the face...
stab.gif

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
dont know/care what that was all about....

That site RULES, I just did one for my car, and Ill be doing a mural for the wall at my job, I gotta find some cool picks,

Id like a big poster of the kittens, every time you masterbate, god kills a kitten, its the dopest pic ever... yup,

joe a

I

imported_GraFFix

its not really trying to make a huge photo like image. its hard to explain unless you actually see a pic. its not really detailed. its made simply with dots on the paper. small ones big ones and they way the pattern is when you stand back and look at it the image is pretty clear but when you get closer to it its harder to make out.

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Dec 1 2004, 09:00 PM
I have the KITTEN AND MASTERBATING PICTURE.. but I don't know how to post pics anymore since they changed the forum
[snapback]62003[/snapback]​
Here ya go Stacey, Oh, and you can add an attachment by:
1. Save it to a hard drive/ desktop/wherever
2. When posting/replying, go to the area "file attachments" it is right below the "post icons" area
3. select "browse"
4. a new window will pop up, this is where you find your file on the comp... you can only upload pics, jpgs, and word doc style things,
5. hit the upload button. Itll tell you at the top of the screen once it refreshes if the file cannot be uploaded.
6. its uploaded when you see the file name under the "file attachments" section

take care,

Joe A

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info