3800 Saturday Holiday Mega Sale

Scott P

Jan 22, 2008
Nothing says “I love you” more than the gift of car care products. It not only shows that you acre about your significant other, but you care about their car as well. Give the gift of love this season, give wax. :D

To help you spread the joy, I am having a Super Saturday Sale. On Saturday December 4th, I will be offering 25% off almost everything. Kits rare not included in this sale. Plus, I’ll have crazy specials listed every few hours. I’ll be up all night Friday making sure that the prices are reflected in your shopping cart when you order online. Or, you can order by phone or email. The sale will run from 9:00 am to 5:00 EST on Saturday.

My Lake Country and Four Star stuff will not be on my site, but will be included in this sale. You just have to call or email me for those products.

Four Star Ultimate Products I carry. Pricing shown is our regular price.

Ultimate Paint Protection - $12.95
Ultimate Paint Cleaner - $9.95
Ultimate Swirl Remover - $12.95
Ultimate Leather Cleaner - $7.95
Ultimate Leather Conditioner - $12.95
Ultimate Gloss Enhancer - $9.95
Ultimate Tire Gel - $9.95
Ultimate Wheel Cleaner - $7.95

Lake Country Pads –

6.5” Curved EdgeVariable Contact Pads in the following colors:

Yellow and Orange Cutting Pads
Green and White Polishing Pads
Black and Blue Finishing Pads

These pads are regularly priced at $9.95.

7.5 “ Tufted Foam Pads. I have a limited number of these rotary-specific pads. They are regularly priced at $10.95.

Yellow Cutting
Orange Cutting
White Polishing
Blue Finishing (or glazing)

Gift boxes and personalized cards are available for a $5.00 charge. Call for details.

Phone – (585) 425-4494
Email - [email protected]
Web http://www.specialtymotoring.com

Scott

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list