3800 Looking for a GT test "dummy"

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Any local GT or naturally aspirated 3800 guys that want to supercharge their car, we're looking for a test vehicle for our upcoming kit. Here are the details:

Cost is $800.00 up front. You will receive and we will install the supercharger, lower intake manifold, fuel rails, gaskets, throttle body, belt system, and all other miscellaneous parts to make your car operational.

You will need to be without your car for 3 - 7 days.

We will fully install and test the kit prior to returning the car. You will be equipped with an LS1M scanner for 14 days to monitor knock and/ or any other potential problems that may arise.

Interested parties may contact me at [email protected]

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Dec 1 2004, 07:14 AM
Did you even have to post?? :lolsign:

How soon do you want to do this?? I am off all next week, so no car is not a biggy to me.
[snapback]61917[/snapback]​

I'm not sure we need it quite that soon, but if we know we have you lined up, then we're gravy. I'll respond to your email.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Dec 8 2004, 11:11 PM
any more news about this kit yet? cuz i'm definitely interested. oh, and my car is prolly slower than all of yours. ha. oh wait, that's not funny.
[snapback]63183[/snapback]​

It's still in it's infancy. We have it down on paper but need to get it on a car to work out the bugs. Stay tuned. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info