3800 INTENSE is Having a SALE!!!!!

INTENSE is having a sale.....

INTENSE™ Standard PCM's are just $99.99! *Plus core charge

Single Rollmaster Timing Sets are just $99.99!

1.60:1, 1.70:1 and 1.90:1 non-adjustable INTENSE™ Third Gen Full Roller Rocker Arms are just $299.99! *Limit of two sets per shipping address

INTENSE™ Second Gen Limited-Slip Differentials are just $399.99! *Plus core charge

HALF PRICE on all installation work scheduled this week!
*The discount applies to the installation of new parts purchased from INTENSE™ (such as rocker arms, valvesprings, intercoolers, camshafts, cylinder heads, Shift Pak®s, differentials, etc.). It does not apply to the installation of other parts, mechanical repairs, troubleshooting, dyno tuning, etc. The work needs to be scheduled and confirmed no later than December 7th, and the work will be performed during the months of December and January. Spots will fill up fast, so INTENSE Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to limit this offer if necessary.

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
ok - im sold ! :)

does anyone know how long this will be going on for - please tell me at least a couple of days!

ALthough I ran into a snag - I was reading about the LS6 Springs not fitting perfectly into a 97' which I have - are they ok - what should I go with along with the 3rd gen rockers ? retainers ? pushrods?

car has 69K miles on it....

Intense doesnt have anyone to install the 3rd gen rockers in the area do they?

where is intense located anyway - indiana?? ohio? ohowfar?

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
The sale goes until the 7th.
I recommend the LS6 springs, retainers, and oil restricted pushrods.
INTENSE is located in Columbus, Ohio.
I can do the install for you if you don't wish to make the drive out to Ohio.

Just to sweeten the deal a bit, if you want all that stuff and want me to install it I will pick it up from the shop this weekend when I am out there to save you on the shipping costs. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info