3800 ICs FIRST RUN!!!!!!!!!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
everything is put together!......They coil bracket needs to be lifted a little more...not enough clearance for my satisfation.

3.0 pulley and no KR whatsoever during my entire run in the rain....I went up to around 60 and was flooring it and stoping all over the place....Residential/sidestreets....

My plugs are not gapped yet. I will do that tomorrow and try the 2.9 pulley I have in the box as well.

Power felt amazing. To bad I had no traction to really plant it, but when I hooked I could feel an amazing difference. God damm, Im waking up early tomorrow to drive to school...Hopefully no rain though. :angry:

The whistle from the 3.0 is sweet. It is such a high pitch when first start to use the SC......I love it. Even from inside the car you can hear the high pitch squeal...

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
lots of threads about this on club gp...do a search....

It was a custom setup by a few guys....they only made a dozen or so of them I believe.

All of them have run unbelievable times for the mods they had....

The kit has a HD jabsco pump, Steel braided lines, AN fittings and a different type of IC radiator that no one else has.

I heard they might go back into production again. :)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
It also does not need to be bleed and all the air gets out of the system in about 4 minutes.....

They also have a really nice CAI ssytem made from Polycarbonate(super hihg heat resistance.....way better then plexiglass), and its also wraped in a heat reflective material inside and out...

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Dec 1 2004, 09:05 AM
lots of threads about this on club gp...do a search....

It was a custom setup by a few guys....they only made a dozen or so of them I believe. 

All of them have run unbelievable times for the mods they had....

The kit has a HD jabsco pump, Steel braided lines, AN fittings and a different type of  IC radiator that no one else has.

I heard they might go back into production again. :)
[snapback]61927[/snapback]​
DEEE zam, you told tomeone else to do a search, thats goood stuff....
There were only 5 or 6 made, it looks good, but there are no results to say anything is better than anything. I just like the way mine looks.. even if i dont have the braided lines in yet.

Glad you got the car running. Ialso ran into a few snags when installing... you work on the car and learn.

What was that about the CAI system.. did you pick that up or someone make you one??? never heard of a different CAI being sold like that. However if someone would like to try making one out of polycarb, shoot me a pm, i have a full sheet I was gonna use.

Joe A

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Dec 1 2004, 09:24 AM
It also does not need to be bleed and all the air gets out of the system in about 4 They also have a really nice CAI ssytem made from Polycarbonate(super hihg heat resistance.....way better then plexiglass), and its also wraped in a heat reflective material inside and out...
[snapback]61928[/snapback]​

You may be talking about this cai
http://www.xtremeperformancestores.com/Mer...&Store_Code=MSP
it is the MSP unit, I used to have one on y black GTP, I sold it, and bought a Wizaired unit. The wizaired is a bit bigger, and the cool can doesnt fit the best, but it works.
Brians brother had the msp CAI on his har, fits the cool can right up to it, nice fit.

Joe A

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by joeyboy777+Dec 1 2004, 09:54 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Dec 1 2004, 09:24 AM
It also does not need to be bleed and all the air gets out of the system in about 4 They also have a really nice CAI ssytem made from Polycarbonate(super hihg heat resistance.....way better then plexiglass), and its also wraped in a heat reflective material inside and out...
[snapback]61928[/snapback]​

You may be talking about this cai
http://www.xtremeperformancestores.com/Mer...&Store_Code=MSP
it is the MSP unit, I used to have one on y black GTP, I sold it, and bought a Wizaired unit. The wizaired is a bit bigger, and the cool can doesnt fit the best, but it works.
Brians brother had the msp CAI on his har, fits the cool can right up to it, nice fit.

Joe A
[snapback]61931[/snapback]​
[/b]

Joe, this was a nice quality custom made air box with a shelf for the resivour. It fit perfectly and actually looked really nice too.

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Dec 1 2004, 10:13 AM
Joe, this was a nice quality custom made air box with a shelf for the resivour.  It fit perfectly and actually looked really nice too.
[snapback]61932[/snapback]​
I need to make one then, maybe thattl be my project for the winter. Ill have to check out the setup, then i can get some money for my wizair. The wizair is nice though....
peace out.

joe a

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info