3800 Hey peeps

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
[attachmentid=1241]
[attachmentid=1242]
[attachmentid=1243]

Pretty good. Looking for some stuff to do right now but have been busy most of the day, have been going through pics of this weekend....looked at this one of Hales nephew, one of me and hale, and then just one of me. Had a pretty fun weekend riding the ATV's.
Brandon got bet up by a fence...lol. Actually he ran the ATV into the fence and that is what he looked like after wards.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by dsk727@Nov 30 2004, 02:48 PM
are you driving yet lynn???
[snapback]61841[/snapback]​

I drove for the first time to thearpy last night with hale in the car, just incase I couldn't handel it :) .

He drove me home last night, I was too tired after thearpy. But I am going to drive there both ways on Wednesday and then by myself on Friday! So we will see how I really do!

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Nov 30 2004, 03:00 PM
theres your new topic stacey ...lynn and denise talking LOL Looks like brandon was with Hale too long ....geesh should you have been riding an ATV with your leg? i am surprised you didnt put harley in the xmas pic...he deserved to be in the family pic :)
[snapback]61846[/snapback]​

The pic was taken at a resturant in Kentucky that we went to on Friday. It would have been nice if he was in it. Next time maybe.

Well I probably shouldn't have been on the ATV, but I wasn't going up any hills or anything. Just running it around the house Hales mom and dad are on 4 or more acres of land. SO plenty of none rocky land for me to play on....lol. I took it pretty slow there too. Hale kept telling me to speed up.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Nov 30 2004, 03:28 PM
Nah didn't even think about it.  I think once hale and I get the tree up we will have someone take a family photo of us in front of the tree....I think Harley met his match this weekend.  My sister inlaw brought there dog and gave Harley a run for his money.....lol.  Harley has been sleeping more then usual.
[snapback]61861[/snapback]​
poor harley did they chase him around...?

haha yeah isis has been weirder then usual, she seems to want to kick my ass everyday at all hours of the day and night.. always biting my hand. I think it's because I am never home anymore.
I would take her but she would freak out I bet.... :D

LMAO at lisa and all her smilies!!!! :lol: :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info