3800 PRJ Fuel rails...

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
First of all you can not take of your old fuel rails and connect all the fittings to the PRJ and have everything up and running in a 1/2 hour to 45 minutes like the directions say. :lolsign: I laugh at that.
:lolsign:

Maybe once all the fittings have been done and you have mounted them on your car 5 times....

Questions about ths system:
Are you suppose to use the Fuel thread sealant on all the threaded conections?

- No where in this kit do that do that. They only use the supplied sealent on one little part and picture. They do not use any in any other diagram.

Also, the install for the IC application is not as easy....Especially when my IC is so much tallers then anyone elses.....

I had fuel leaks in at least 2 spots and called it a night at 11PM. Left the car at school and will work on it tommorow. :angry: :(

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I never ran into a problem with any part of the install. Use the sealant on every fitting. When you try and push the injectors in, make sure each one is facing the right way, and are sliding in, then just push until they pop in. Screw down the mount bolts and connect the fuel lines. Where are you getting fuel leaks?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Its just that there is so much shit in the way and My SC is hihg then most so it was reall PITA....took forever to try to get everthing connected around the FPR.......that where on leak was......

No biggy, Im going to take it apart tom and put sealent on all fittings.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list