3800 GTP Crash

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
i was watchin the news this morning and saw a news story about a car striking a woman and her daughter, both being pronounced dead at mount sinai hospital. I look at the picture of the car, and i see the fimiliar badge of the GTP we've all come to love. The driver was traveling too fast for conditions, and there was heavy damage to the front and windshield. It wasnt anyone of our guys was it? i sure as hell hope not, having no insurance sucks, and killing two people probably is just as bad. Kyle, hope all is well dude. I was heading home one night last feb, in my moms van i had taken, and had a head on collision with a guy in a toyota. Totalled his car, 9 grand damage to the van, about a grand short of total. Needless to say, yeah i was f()cked. But all will work out dude. Be happy you're alright. My crash was at about 35 mph and no airbag, i got lucky, some people dont, like the mother and daughter. Once again hope it wasnt any of our guys (or girls), and hope all is well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list