3800 Now i'll tell you what pisses me off

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
A little while ago someone posted a subject on what gets you pissed off. Well i just found one. I'm going to post the link, and you can dissagree of agree on what you think. But bashing the military is something i can't take at all, getting ready to go into and in the ROTC program. i know i got my 2 cents in. Click on it and see what you think.....

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=18...tmode=1&smode=1

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Personally I dont get why people care what people do to their car. Minus the rice crap, but this doesnt have much to do with a stupid rice crap, but supporting something. I actually want those ribbons for breast cancer/different cancers, and the troop ribbons. I think they show respect, this coming fomr a 17 yr. One day I saw about 90% of cars with them, and I thought, wow thats neat that everyone has one and is in support of our troops, and has one for cancer(s).

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Bashing military = no no ...

But ... up until recently I didn't know those ribbon things meant support of military... I've been cut-off by so many people sporting those ribbons that I've begun to equate it with moron.....

I dunno what the history is on the hole thing... but I'd much prefer an american flag to support our troops than a ribbon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info