3800 Pics of aftermarket hoods....Underside of them

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 29 2004, 08:42 AM
Im looking at the SD hood...
[snapback]61626[/snapback]​

Here is a pick of a hole in an SD hood. It is from the migpc site. The BTK IC is about the same height as the Trhasher unit, maybe an 1/8 taller. I had to take quite a chunk out of my pfyc cf f1 hood. The boost bypas was hitting, it hits from the top of the boost bypass to the nut that is on the front of it.

Joe A

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Nov 29 2004, 09:07 AM
What about the F1 hood?
[snapback]61628[/snapback]​
Here is my hood, it is a bit dark, but it is the f1. the whit is the cut hole, i used a dremel with a cutoff wheel. The ZZP or ILGPC ICs are not as tall. my hole was a bit bigger because the bolt on the front of the bypass was hitting, and got caught on the hood.
Joe A

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 29 2004, 12:20 PM
ITs a 1000 bucks and im not really into that look.....Maybe it looks better in person though.
[snapback]61662[/snapback]​

i only saw the hood in that one video he posted. it looked cold blooded from the video. but i have never saw it in person though. ZZP is coming out with a cowl hood also for 600-700. why dont you look into that one. give them a call and find out when they plan on releasing it.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
ZZP is coming out with a cowl hood also for 600-700. why dont you look into that one. give them a call and find out when they plan on releasing it.
here, i'll help ya....
Light-weight Cowl Hood for GP (updated 08/21/2004)
Priced under $600, top quality and finish. Shipping October 2, 2004.
wasnt that like 2 months ago, lol, there isnt even a prototype yet.

I

imported_snoop

wow, the minute i said something about intense you jumped all over me saying remember the 3rd rule or some bullshit like that. its funny how double standards are set in this club. mr moderator can talk about anyone or anything( ZZP & DHP), but the minute someone talks about your butt buddies, your a father to us red-headed step children. real nice bump, you are a good leader

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
snoop, a few things i should point out to you, i was laughing at the fact that it was "shipping october 2nd" yet isnt out yet, i find that amusing no matter who it is. another point, i am not a moderator and will say whatever the hell i please. another point, neither INTENSE nor ZZP are even sponsors of this board. get your facts straight, then speak. lmao

edited because i cant spell, lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info