3800 Accoustic guitar questions

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I need pretty much every bit of info about accoustic guitars. I'm buying one as a gift for somebody and I don't know what to get.

Which ones are good for the 0-300 and 0-500 price range? This is actually for my girlfriend..she already plays cello, and has practiced guitar for about 3 weeks. She learns really quick, and she already rocks at cello and stuff. Any ideas on what to get?

Thanks,
James

I

imported_Ron Vogel

It's a matter of preference on playability, and timbre. The major brands all have a different sound to them. It's really hard to find a "good" acoustic for under $2K IMO, but Martin makes a good inexpensive acoustic line. Brookdale Music has a few decent Martins reasonably. If you need help picking one out LMK. I've been playing for over 20 years and know a bit about them.

hey man, awhile back ago i was going to get an ibanez acoustic guitar, it was around 350 bucks. it played nice and had decent tone. a guitar like that will take you along way. it's when you get good and realize there is such a better sound out there. but for right now, i think anything for up to 500 bucks will be a nice guitar for her.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list