3800 Green GP on Golf Road....

TinyTam95

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
Tonight on Golf road around Oakton Community College. I came up to this green "wanna be" GTX with a red Intense sticker in the back window. Pulled up along side it, in John's Silver Jetta, and wanted to see if he wanted to play and he bit the line. So, we raced a little and then he got his a$$ handed on a silver platter. We did it again and again, he was handed. He then pulled into a gas station, (must have used all that gas for nothing) But, next time I wish he would have given me a chance to even use the BOOST!!

Tammy

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by TinyTam95@Nov 24 2004, 06:25 PM
First off, this wasnt posted to start a fight.....second, I had John's car (not my car) and his car is modded with 8lbs of boost!  So, don't think that GP's are the only thing's that are fast, because they are, but there are others out there too.  And no, it's not a lie.
[snapback]61337[/snapback]​

Only 8 lbs, did he mod it backwards? :lolsign: My cousins 1.8T is bone stock (For now :ph34r: ) and it boosts around 14-15 lbs at WOT. I will agree tho, they can be made fast. They are really torquey motors for 4 cylinders, and just with a chip they make them even quicker! Gotta love Turbos!

ilquikgtx

Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by TinyTam95@Nov 24 2004, 06:41 PM
John's car is a GLI and my car is  the 1.8T.  Yes, I know that putting in a chip will make the Turbo faster.  But no need.  No, the 8lbs wasn't put in backwards.  And all this wasn't a joke, it was just the facts.
[snapback]61342[/snapback]​
Ok listen here the car is a gli VR6 with a vf stage 2 kit on it . So only 8 lb of boost is good since the car came with 0lbs , and btw the car car do 12lbs after i change the pulley (car is in winter mode) and noting else. Second the gp was whinning like it wanted to go but it didnt cause i know what its all about since i own one and still do. And thrid if you think this is bs i will take you (scgp) to the track and win cause if you can not produce a 12.0-12.1 then i not going to waste my time!

john

ilquikgtx

Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by ilquikgtx+Nov 24 2004, 08:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TinyTam95
@Nov 24 2004, 06:41 PM
John's car is a GLI and my car is  the 1.8T.  Yes, I know that putting in a chip will make the Turbo faster.  But no need.  No, the 8lbs wasn't put in backwards.  And all this wasn't a joke, it was just the facts.
[snapback]61342[/snapback]​
Ok listen here the car is a gli VR6 with a vf stage 2 kit on it . So only 8 lb of boost is good since the car came with 0lbs , and btw the car car do 12lbs after i change the pulley (car is in winter mode) and noting else. Second the gp was whinning like it wanted to go but it didnt cause i know what its all about since i own one and still do. And thrid if you think this is bs i will take you (scgp) to the track and win cause if you can not produce a 12.0-12.1 timeslip then i not going to waste my time!

john
[snapback]61347[/snapback]​
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info