3800 BIG purchase!

Big news, my bid was accepted Sunday on a condo a block from the Brookfield train station! I can walk out the front door of the building a block and hop on the train to go to work. The only bad thing is no garage, but my parents place is 10 minutes away, which I can use to work on things. I'll be moving in in May, since their are some renters there that I have to honor their lease, so I'll be a landlord until then.

Mark

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Mals27@Nov 22 2004, 11:34 PM
Big news, my bid was accepted Sunday on a condo a block from the Brookfield train station!  I can walk out the front door of the building a block and hop on the train to go to work.  The only bad thing is no garage, but my parents place is 10 minutes away, which I can use to work on things.  I'll be moving in in May, since their are some renters there that I have to honor their lease, so I'll be a landlord until then.

Mark
[snapback]61192[/snapback]​

Sounds great! IM saving up for a town house as well.....in ayear or 2...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Nov 23 2004, 12:07 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mals27
@Nov 22 2004, 11:34 PM
Big news, my bid was accepted Sunday on a condo a block from the Brookfield train station!  I can walk out the front door of the building a block and hop on the train to go to work.  The only bad thing is no garage, but my parents place is 10 minutes away, which I can use to work on things.  I'll be moving in in May, since their are some renters there that I have to honor their lease, so I'll be a landlord until then.

Mark
[snapback]61192[/snapback]​

Sounds great! IM saving up for a town house as well.....in ayear or 2...
[snapback]61194[/snapback]​
[/b]
Do it as soon as you can! Prices can go up faster than you can imagine. I've been in my townhouse since December 2003. It's gone up $65,000! I took out a Equity line of credit, paid of my car, and all the CC bills. Besides the fact that any interest on a mortgage is tax deductible, so is an equity line of credit. Why CC stuff, when you can lower your taxes by borrowing money? Last year we really hustled to get in our place, trying to get the best deal; we managed to put down $12,500. Even though we struggled last year, it's definately worth it.

F

fastcash

i live in brookfield and saw that building from its inception. they don't build them like they used to...that's all i'm saying. oh, and the police station is 200' from your new home ;)

all in all, brookfield is a good town, enjoy your new pad

It's not the new condos they just built there these were done in 1993 from an old factory, so looks like a loft inside. Their pretty sweet. The new ones the one bedroom starts at $205,000, EXPENSIVE suckers.

This is about two blocks from the police station on Grand there. Once I finally get moved in I'll have a little bash to break it in in May or early June.

Mark

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info