3800 did anyone watch espn tonight(11/19)?

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
wow, that's all i gotta say. if anyone didn't watch it, i suggest you do. i'm sure they'll be talking about what happened tonight for the next couple weeks. for those of you who don't know what happened, there was a huge brawl at the pistons and pacers game. that involved the players coaches and fans. this went into the stands when a fan threw a plastic cup at artest. and artest who must have something mentally wrong with him decided to charge the fan. he must have thought he could take on the fans all by himself. artest better go to jail. he totally assaulted a couple fans. there's prolly more players that should go to jail such as oneal and bender. man crazy stuff. this is the worst day for the nba ever. people were talking about the shaq vs kobe on christmas, but not anymore. the pacers and pistons play again on christmas. they better put that game on ppv.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
WOW.

its all I can say...that was some amazing replays.

Artest, Oneal and Jones I think it was will probably not play again this season.

Ben Wallace will get aprobably a 10 game suspension for hitting artest after the foul.

But....going into the stands....and just pounding on people no matter if there is a beer thrown on ya us unnaceptable.

Several fans as well also need to go to jail.

BUT....many many fans are gonna get some serious $$ from some players for some of the shots I saw....

Oneal came flying in and just clobbered a guy who wasn't even watching.
I've watched it a couple times through now, and I'm still in amazement at it.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
i thought the stupidest part was when the detriot fans were sucker punching some of the indiana players from behind after they were holding them back.

man, Oneal clobbered that fat guy on the floor, sent him down hard!

i still think artest deserved a beverage in his lap cause he was being an arrogant a$$hat when he was laying down on the scores table... yeah im sure he just trying to calm down. he was taunting the other players...

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 20 2004, 05:19 PM
watch any news station.

ben wallace, artest, jones and oneal have been suspended indefinitely.
[snapback]60973[/snapback]​
how long is indefinitely though? i looked in the dictionary and it says having no exact limits. they should be suspended the entire season and sent to jail. the prosecutors should try to get assault with a deadly weapon. if you think about it, nba players are all strong especially artest and wallace, and i'm sure they could kill someone easily by just using their hands.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
You guys should check out College football the same thing except it was huge team fight. The police even got involved it was a HUGE rumble players just whooping a$$ and taking names the cops and even thru punches. It was crazy both sides cleared completely I'm talking about both teams just went at it. It was like a big a$$ bar fight except with no beer......You guys should watch ESPN.

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info