From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Seen it already.

Looks badass.

I thought the first one was ooooooooooooook, the second one was good after I watched it a few times and finally thought about it.

Empire is the best SW to date IMO as well, but if this one can meet my expectations, I think it will beat Empire.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
i don't think good and star wars can be used in the same sentence. unless of course you say something like, "star wars is anything but good." then it would work. the first 2 were aweful, and empire strikes back is the first movie i've ever fallen asleep too, and that includes educational videos that teachers make you watch at school. no joke. but i'm sad to say i'll prolly end up seeing it opening night cuz my friends will wanna see it and i'll prolly go with them cuz i'm dumb like that and like wasting my money. i'm looking foward to blade trinity myself.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

For the Star Wars "geeks" out there...Did you notice the title? I think it may be intentional, and kind of funny. "Return of the Jedi" was originally rejected by the movie studio, because they felt the title wasn't strong enough. Lucas argued that "Revenge of the Jedi" (what the studio wanted), was uncharachteristic of the "Jedi" beliefs, since they were supposed to be passive, and "Revenge" wasn't something that should be in the title. Must be some sort of Lucas double-entandra.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info