3800 Paging Kyle

Thats okay my POS has problems all the time. One day I am going to either throw it out the window or run it over or both :D .

My schedule sucks... Tuesday I am free after 12:30 or so and Mon Weds and Fri I do not get home till 4:30 or after depending on traffic. Its off to work Thursday... So let me know what your schedule looks like because I know you work a lot and I do not want to interfere with that. Cause of work and school my schedule is pretty set.

If it comes down to it we could do it early Weds or Fri because I do not have class till 2:15, but I would have to leave no later than 1:00. I know we both will want to avoid that thing called getting up early lol, I am no morning person :) ... Thanks so much for everything so far :). I appreciate you you picking up the harness. Just let me know.

Morgan

Kyle,

Tonight I had to replace my battery because it was completly dead and to my astonishment NOT it was the original battery :lolsign:, that was not surprising at all... So for now it is running. Yet now the wiring with the fogs is worse than before and I think it is draining my battery. If I turn on the halos the left side flickers and dims and will not turn on at all and the right fog light decides when and where it likes to work and turn on. I would like to meet up as soon as you can because I do think its a short somewhere, that is draining my battery. Thanks for everything. You can reach me on pm my aol is DrunkenVodkaFrog or call me on my cell 262 305 2316... I will buy you a 24 pack of anything if you will help me out :) yummy you can drink while you work...

Morgan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list