3800 MArdi Gras 2005

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Aight biotches.. is any one down for this event?

I am thinking of going sunday the 6th th in the a.m. and coming home wed the 9th.. so basically 4 days 3 nights.. I need ppl to go to offset the cost of the hotel rooms.. Let me know who is interested..

I am looking to book early so as to get some reasonable rates and afofordable airfare.. :lolsign:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Nov 11 2004, 03:54 PM
Aight biotches.. is any one down for this event?

I am thinking of going sunday the 6th th in the a.m. and coming home wed the 9th..  so basically 4 days 3 nights.. I need ppl to go to offset the cost of the hotel rooms.. Let me know who is interested..

I am looking to book early so as to get some reasonable rates and afofordable airfare.. :lolsign:
[snapback]60062[/snapback]​

Mmmmmmmm yes... :) Never been there before. Why not now.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
ok i found a sick ass rate for a hotel rooms 1 bloco off bourban street.
it is 75.0 cheaper than any of the other hotels.. I beleive this to be a mistake on the travel providers website..

I am going to call and reserve a room.. too good to passup..

if you want me to reserve a room.. pm a.s.a.p. with you cc info and name so I can book rooms next to each other..

rates are going for 119.oo for 4 pp to a room 2 queen size beds..

I figure we can get 2 rooms next to each othere.. would rock..

most rooms are going for 219.oo and up..!!

time is of importance..

My room is already filled up..
So Mike K... miller....denise...kevin..joe..and any one else who wants to go let me know.. what u guys wanna do?
a.s.a.p.. i will worry about flight another day..LOL!

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
well i would have to use my return, no other way i could afford it... i have a new trip planned next month now so I will have no other choice...(even though that trip won't be *that* expensive) yay sharing rooms is the way to go, makes it much cheaper and I am sure we will all be passed out drunk anyway LOL

what are the exact dates again?

taylordssei

Regular
Dec 15, 2008
Elmhurst
Hey Alex me and some buddies are going to Mardi Gras in St. Louis, they've gone last 2 years and say it's fun, not the same but fun. Where taking the train or driving, leave Friday morning and come home Sunday night. get some more peeps and come along.

Vegas in March, hum, that weekend is my Birthday weekend. Not sure about that one, going to Reno-Lake Tahoe week after St. Louis

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
MArdi Gras IN ST> LOUIS??? WTF.. if they have I might have to go..

BUt yeah I am looking into roome for Vegas....

And we would luv it for anyone who is of age to come along and party with us in Vegas..SO it is an OPEN INVITE to any member of age in the club..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info