3800 GI: eibach lowering springs

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 10 2004, 01:09 AM
I am considering just getting the gmpp koni kit from zzp.

just curious to what people are willing to give for these, just to see if its worth it or not to sell and buy the gmpps.

Anywhere else other than zzp sell these btw?
[snapback]59858[/snapback]​

I would be interested in purchasing the fronts Kyle. That is if you would break up.

~ Mike

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 10 2004, 01:16 AM
well mike thats a tough call. If i split them up, what am I gonna do with 2 springs? and what would u be willing to offer?

just considering the koni package just because of convience.
[snapback]59860[/snapback]​

I'm really not sure... Probably $75.00 on just the front? I'm not even sure if that's fair, but admitadly it's going to be hard to find someone just to buy the backs. I'll be the back-up to your back-up plan! :)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Personally, I dont know how you guys can live with your GP riding that low.

I have the gmpp kit and still scrap the front bottom of my car from time to time.......Keep in mind that Im extremmly cautious and go up or down these ramps practically sideways.....

Also, when I have had to get towed, It was a real PITA the get the car on the tow truck with out beating the crap out of my exaust tips and rear bumper. They had to use 2x6s to lift my car up a little more....It was till real close....

The eibachi kit drops you another .50-.75 lower then the GMPP kit I believe...

Sorry, but thats way to low for a GP. Plus thier spring rate is not in tune with the stock struts. Its not even in tune wiht the GMPP kit. Close but is still isnt. POGO will most be a problem especially how most people put new springs on old struts.

careful with those.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 11 2004, 04:52 PM
Personally, I dont know how you guys can live with your GP riding that low.

I have the gmpp kit and still scrap the front bottom of my car from time to time.......Keep in mind that Im extremmly cautious and go up or down these ramps practically sideways.....

Also, when I have had to get towed, It was a real PITA the get the car on the tow truck with out beating the crap out of my exaust tips and rear bumper.  They had to use 2x6s to lift my car up a little more....It was till real close....

The eibachi kit drops you another .50-.75 lower then the GMPP kit I believe...

Sorry, but thats way to low for a GP.  Plus thier spring rate is not in tune with the stock struts.  Its not even in tune wiht the GMPP kit.  Close but is still isnt. POGO will most be a problem especially how most people put new springs on old struts.

careful with those.
[snapback]60077[/snapback]​

It's pretty much a trailer queen/ weekend warrior as it sits. I won't be using as a plow during the winter. I just want to get as much weight as I can on the front wheels. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info