3800 Schaumburg Racing *** VID ***

F

fastcash

HEre is a vid that i through together from my racing night on saturday 11/6 with HEVYKEVY and my srt-4 friend

IT was a great night after i got on my headers and 3.1"

http://gtphorsepower.com/syp/car/schaumbur...reet_racing.wmv

hey, do you downshift when you race? i always keep it in reg. drive (3) when i'm about to race from a roll, that way i can just tap it into second. all of my rooling torque is maximized. you could have smoked that srt-4 if you did that. yeah, it's bad for your trans but hey, just an excuse to get a rebuilt, larger gear one ;)

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Sweet Vid!!!! Maybe I'll grace you guys with the my baby and we couLd set up some races before it snows. I'll hang with you guys Friday night just let me know where to meet you guys at. I need racing fuel!!!! That modded rustang what did it have??

Leo

The SRT-4 is pretty quick but I'll bring my own. Cobrascort has new toy. (Cobrascort is a friend of mine but he now owns an SRT-4 that I stomp on all day stock of course but he's a hell of a driver)

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I need racing fuel!!!! That modded rustang what did it have??

Actually the only place the get it is right near both my and ryans houses.. just down butterfield road like 5 mins.... and yeah the mustang was modded... exhaust, but we couldnt tell what else.... funniest thing about it was when i was near them and they were talking the stang guy said it was stock :rolleyes: yeah uh huh bud..... plus he had slicks and skinnys and a POS buldge hood... he said he traded a guy for the skinnies.... he was just pissed cause we got him loosing on camera... hell even i was keeping up with him...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info