3800 Next Year??

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
What are everyone's plans for the car next year? keep in mind....be realistic, lol, what are you really doing for next season. I will be intercooled with a 3.69 trans. I have also been going back and forth on another idea i have had to add to that combo, we'll see though. some people have told me to do it, others say no, so confused, lol.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
putting on the IC in a few weeks along with new TB, Machined IM, gauges, IMPs.

In the next few weeks maybe a used laptop and some kind of program....autotap or HP tuners.....??

Next year:
-Racing Trans-Hardend IS and OS,(quaife? LSD), 3.29 gears, all new heavy duty stuff.....
-Stage 2 cam, heads, timing chain, waterpump, valve guides, springs, retainers, push rods, etc......

-Custom Tune

-Save up for new engine when this one goes boom! :lolsign:...
-buy a beater 5 speed...

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
All suspension HOPEFULLY..I allready got my KYB's, looking for some lowering springs dont know which ones though, fixing my control arms, Getting rid of my 18's and getting 17's for more meat on the rim, ALL BMR swaybars, trailing arms, F/R lateral arms, hopefully an LSD, and was looking at the WBS HD "Bullet-proof" Halfshafts, and Rockers.

Oh and will need some help with tunning the car too. :ph34r:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

3.29 gears, and a fresh tranny with a little more stall. Alky injection and a 2.6 pulley. Port my blower again the right way. I'd also like to get the appearance fixed up a bit. Also thinking of having my stock wheels widened to get some bigger meats on there. Maybe lightening a few things.

I

imported_snoop

dropping down to 29.5 tires maybe 31's for more gearing. launching off the trans-break. after that(i may be going over board), but i'm thinking a little shot of nitrous. maybe a 75 or 100 shot.MAYBE!!!!! if all is well and that is a big IF, MAYBE i will see 8's. but we will see.

as far as the gp goes, i think i am going to need a trans soon. after that, ummm, i dont really know. i am kinda bummed out with this car. there are only a couple people i like in the gp community, but for the rest of you, this shit just aint fun no more. its all egos instead of helping each other so i dont know really. i think maybe rockers and adjustable timing and i am done. im at 13.4 now, i think with those parts that will put me into the 12's. after that, now more.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
i have been back and forth about what kind of car i want ... i have looked at and driven alot of cars and trucks in the past few months ... only to realize that NONE of then ( in my price range) have been as practical and fun as the GP . i am some what bored of my car , and just want to find one that is already modded and enjoy it ...so my plan is to find a clean ass modded GP and wait for boating season .. then iam getting a 18' 240 HP Sea Doo Challenger seats 6-8 and does 60 MPH .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info