3800 this stuff needs to go, cleaning garage

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Ok, I have too much stuff in my garage and need it out.

Sheet of polycarbonate, 2' x 4', brand new, was going to make a CAI out of it. I know someone is up for a project. I also have some ss tubing i was using in a project. 3" 45 degree bend 6" CLR. it is 3" dia, and has a 45degree bend in the middle, from one end to the other is 17".

574609_27_full.jpg

I also have some glasses from a glassware store I worked at, I left with a bunch of it when they closed. I have no use for it and have nore glasses in my house than I know what to do with.
In the first picture, the glasses on the left are highballs, standard glasses, each case has 36, id rather give a whole case, but can split them up. The sizes are: 16oz, 13oz, and 11oz short. there is also a case of 16 4pcks of the apple glasses on the right.
In the second pic are rocks glasses, 14oz and 10oz. these glasses rule, kinda like restaraunt glasses, but there are only so many glasses I can use. also, there is a pitcher set, never opened, but the box has some water damage.
574609_23_full.jpg
and
574609_24_full.jpg

Maytag Washer and dryer. Works, they were my moms. she wanted some new expensive ones. These are awesome, but they cant fit in my washer/dryer area. The dryer is too big. They are a 56/60/ modern era style set. they look nice. The washer does leak oil/grease, a tablespoon or so after a few months of sitting. Ive had them in my garage for 3 years, not much has come out. I tested them, work, i do not have the proper connections for them. I can get better pics.
574609_29_full.jpg

This stuff is free for whoever wants, I can drop off glasses and the poly sheet, washer and dryer must be picked up. Im in Gurnee area and work in Lincolnshire. more will be added here and on ebay this week.

joe a

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
TGP toy, shipping would be around $15 for ups, id rather deliver it... but if you have a use for it...

12sec, i word 9:30am-6pm, I could do it before or after, preferably after. I can throw the glasses in my car tomorrow.

Well, Im not sure how to edit, so ill add the new pics,
heres some up cloce of the glasses, I also have a case or 10 oz wine glasses and a case of pilsners. Whatever isnt wanted, ill be dropping off at goodwill on Sat. I need this stuff out. Ill also be adding some snowboards and turntables to ebay this week.

574609_39_full.jpg

574609_40_full.jpg

574609_42_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...609_43_full.jpg

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by Glasuan@Nov 16 2004, 12:09 AM
joeyboy777, i won your filter on ebay, when can i pick it up?  I have tried contacting you, with no success so far.  Anyone have more contact info for him?
[snapback]60447[/snapback]​
ive pmd you a couple times, maybe they arent working. Royal has gotten them from me though.. dont know whats up with that.

Im in Gurnee, and work in lincolnshire. I can hook up anytime after 6pm on weekdays, and after noon on weekends. or I can ship it real quick. I also have the polycarb if you want to make a cai for your bonne. my number is 815-751-7175.

Tha lord and s1gtp, the dryer is gas, Im all out of glassware.
hueygt picked up most of them, thanks. I can almost fit our boat and a car in there now.

Joe A

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info