3800 The new GT3....HUH!

Yea....i ran into a porshe GT3 last night while coming home from syps house after a bitchass pulley install....he came up on me and zoomed ahead, and i said, WTF, so i followed. all of a sudden he guns it and puts about 10 cars on me..i didn't gun it though cause of traffic, while i finally caught up with him and am behind him and we have a open highway, he lets it rip cause i hear that loud exhaust, so i guned it too, to my suprise this bad boy didn't gain ANY ground, we stayed dead even till 120 when he braked...i was shitting in my pants...a GT3, was a women driving it? for a mid 12 second car cause a GTP shouldn't be able to do what i just did...i was amazed...unreal....keep in mind my car is capable of running 13.4's....scott just sent me a new pcm that got rid of my boost dumping...so at 95 mph i don't shut down...i love the way my car pulls now.....ha, another race i had was with a wrx, i was behind him and he guns it, fucked up off the line...(yea don't know how?!?) and we procide to race. i kept pulling...and pulling...and pulling on him till 70 where i shut it down cause i anit stupid..got caught for draging 2 times, and got to go home with warnings...i don't think the 3rd will be so good....

Well...ttyl

Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list