3800 ILGPC Christmas Party Details

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
okay so here is the latest, I will try to sum it up as quickly as I can...

Stacey and I should be going Monday hopefully to go and put down the deposit to reserve our space. BIG THANKS to Charles and DHP for the donation of the $100 deposit. I have nice list of questions for some people who have already asked me about the track... :)

Here is what they have online listed as the menu for the Buffet....
Friday Ultimate Buffet - $26.95 per person
Two carving stations, crab legs, shrimp cocktail, chicken entré, fish entré, pasta, vegetables, rice & potatoes, pasta salads, assorted green salads, fresh fruit and cheese tray, freshly baked break and decadent dessert table

Once we get the exact details of the food , to make sure the above is correct....I will post it up for everyone to read. (i.e what else may be included, kids meals in case people bring children, etc...)

I am also compiling a list of prizes being donated by our sponsoring companies for our giveaway that we will be having at the party. So far we have donations from DHP, W-Body Store and Specialty Motoring Products ... if the 2 remaining sponsoring companies would like to donate a prize or two please get in touch with me (via pm or email) and let me know so I can add you to the list!

So as of now, we are set for Friday December 3rd, not sure on time, at Maywood Racetrack for dinner ($26.95 buffet per person) and drinks (alcohol seperate) and horse racing.. should be a fun time!!!

I just wanna thank everyone who has helped, (Lisa, Lynn and Stacey) the sponsoring companies who have so generously donated... and to all the ILGPC members for their help and suggestions.. i really appreciate everything that everyone has done to help!!!!!! :) :)

denise :D

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Nov 5 2004, 03:48 PM
lets post if we are for sure coming ..none of this i will be there and no show...we go through lots of trouble to plan these events just give us a simple yes or no...its just for fun and there are some great prizes to be won..and we could have lots of fun betting on horses!
I will start a list of who is going:) thanks
[snapback]59365[/snapback]​

Yes. :)

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Ok here is the list that i have so far of whos going:

Denise
Jeff & Lisa
Mike K
Fish + 1
Tammy & John
Lynn & Steve
Adam Pictor + 2
Stacey Y.
Bumpin
Kyle + 1
Joe & Steph
Horist
Becky & Steve
Kevin
SyP
Alex
Dole
Morgan +1
Taylor +1
John & Liz
cpk71

Denise will post more info after she visits the track this week :D
I will update names weekly
Thanks
Lisa & Denise

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info