3800 Everyone Vote?

• Thread starter imported_Diavolo
  • Start date
I

imported_Diavolo

look at all these republicans in Chicago that aren't voting. That is why democrats win every year. Heh, just kidding, voting in IL is ALMOST pointless if you are republican because of the HUGE amount of democrats. Should be an interesting evening.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Diavolo@Nov 2 2004, 11:51 AM
look at all these republicans in Chicago that aren't voting.  That is why democrats win every year.  Heh, just kidding, voting in IL is ALMOST pointless if you are republican because of the HUGE amount of democrats.  Should be an interesting evening.
[snapback]58939[/snapback]​

I was just talking about this very same point with some co-workers.. seeing as IL is democrat, some of them feel its pointless to even go vote... supposed to be a close race today

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
if all the people who felt it was pointless to vote, would get off their but and vote... maybe it wouldn't be a dem state...

I am voting... count 1 more for Bush... the rest of you should be ashamed.. GO VOTE! You only need to live somewhere for 30 days to be eligible.

C'mon, let's turn this state into republican state.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info