3800 PAGING MILLER

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
DUDE,

I am leaving on WED to VEGAS... I have asked you numerous times to pay me. And you always seem to have the same B.S. excuses..

My patience is growing thin.. You need to pay me today.. I dont F*CKING care where you get the money but I want it today .

Everywhere I read you are getting new shit for your car..and now your new truck..
Pay up today ...I dont want to have any troubles with you..

I dont want it to come to drama but you leave me no choice.. :ph34r:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Nov 2 2004, 08:10 AM
I am the collection agency posting I am collecting a debt your posts maybe recorded in this attempt to collect a debt!!!

How would you like to set your payment plan up?
[snapback]58907[/snapback]​

No no no... It's "This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This communication is from a debt collector"... I used to receive enough of these notices in my younger days that I almost have it memorized. That's probably not a good thing.

And you need to be a little more stern Stacey. Try something like (in best italian accent) "Sir or maam, we can not guarantee that your legs will stay attached to your body unless you remit the balance in it's entirety. We do offer a ligament attachement protection plan, which we give away for free once your balance is paid".

Sincerly,

Guido

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Nov 1 2004, 08:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Nov 1 2004, 05:25 PM
YGPM :blink:
[snapback]58870[/snapback]​

Not you J/O. Unfortunatly, I did get a response. <_< You have til the 12th till I tell my story.
[snapback]58887[/snapback]​
[/b]
**Puts flame suit on and prepares for a ClubGP thread**

Yeah, you got a response. I have better things to do on my weekends than sit on a computer and type responses to pm's. The only thing I will say is this, and please, correct me if im wrong, I missed one payment. Granted, I haven't been paying the amount specified, but it was SOMETHING. And something is better than nothing.

And, for those who are curious as to why everytime someone mentions owing someone money, Fish jumps right in with seemly gleeful digs, and I'm sure no one here really cares, I will sum it up for you very simply and not go into all the nasty details:

No Steady Job + High Car Payment = Repossession = Borrowed Money Boyfriend's Mom To Get Car Back = Paying Back Slowly What I Can At This Time Afford Even Though It's Not In The Amount Originally Agreed Upon Between Myself And The Now Ex Boyfriend's Mom, But Am Paying Something Instead Of Ignoring It Completely.

And that's the very, extremely short version. No other explanations are needed.

So, before you start bashing me publicly about owing you money, remember that at least I'm paying you something back of what was loaned to me to use. As for the other money, well, I will pay you for it, because it's the DECENT thing to do, by summer, like you requested so eloquently in your e-mail.

Also, quit bit$hing at me every pay day, asking when you are going to get money. I know I owe money and I have been contacting you and I have been paying. Pming/calling/emailing me isn't going to give me a raise, make pay daycome any faster or suddenly make a money tree magically appear.

So there, it's out, it's simply said as to not confuse anyone, and I await the bashing I'm sure is to follow, and since you obviously enjoyed playing the "I'll tell everyone if you don't pay me" angle, I took the liberty of doing it myself. :)

I'll see you on the 12th. :)

Edit: If you want to argue about me posting this, we can do it in pm's as to not make ThaLord mad. Thank you. :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I do believe you missed 2. :D And you are right. Its not the full amount. Like I said before, could always add on those extra charges and make your payment jump right back up.

I rag on you cause you make me feel like a debt collector. You dont wanna deal with my mom, so you have to deal with me. Im just looking out for my client so to speak. :D

I like how you just out of nowhere brought this up to make me look like an ass. Good luck. Im sorry I tried to better your fucking life and got screwed and possibly screwed my mother. Ill remember not to do it again and advise everyone else not to bother.

Besides a whole lot of nothing, what do you do on the weekends again?? :lolsign:

One more thing, I didnt know Monday constitutes as part of the weekend.

I also wanna see your phone bill and show me how I have bugged you. I think the last time I called was to ask if Lynn and Hale were swinging by to take the shit YOU LEFT so I have enough room for my roommates shit. Yeah, tell tell them how you werent gonna "screw me" with this place while your at it. Or should I??

Im sorry John, but enough is enough. Im not gonna delete this, Im not gonna change this. I gotta somehow light a fire under someones ass just to get money that should have been paid off in July.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Nov 3 2004, 06:02 PM
I do believe you missed 2. :D And you are right. Its not the full amount. Like I said before, could always add on those extra charges and make your payment jump right back up.

I rag on you cause you make me feel like a debt collector. You dont wanna deal with my mom, so you have to deal with me. Im just looking out for my client so to speak.

I like how you just out of nowhere brought this up to make me look like an ass. Good luck. Im sorry I tried to better your fucking life and got screwed and possibly screwed my mother. Ill remember not to do it again and advise everyone else not to bother.

Besides a whole lot of nothing, what do you do on the weekends again??

One more thing, I didnt know Monday constitutes as part of the weekend.
[snapback]59066[/snapback]​
Ok, I'm sorry, I missed two. I stand corrected. However, your mom isn't getting screwed because I am paying you.

Well, if I make you feel like a debt collector, then stop bugging me every two weeks and you won't. I do contact you when I have a payment for you and I go out of my way to make sure you get it.

Weekends....I spend time with my boyfriend doing things we mutually enjoy instead of sitting on a computer...same goes for Mondays.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Nov 3 2004, 06:33 PM
Im sorry I get to work on the weekends, and I get the luxury of the internet to endure 12 hours on saturday and sundays.

I let you go unchecked, and didnt hear from you. Dont give me that shit.
[snapback]59069[/snapback]​
I agree, working weekends suck...used to do it and I never want to have to do it again.

Don't worry, you won't be getting anything but paper from me. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info