3800 Change Of Date: Cordova November 13th

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys, i ran out of time to request the 6th off, so I have changed it to the 13th. Maybe this will work out better for some, hopefully. But it is the same type of event. Gates open at 11:30 and racing starts at 12. Should be nice and cool and hopefully dry.

There are a couple of IACGP guys already interested in going. If we can get a couple from here, then more may come. It would be nice to get a small showing. Maybe we can bring a grill or something, if its not against rules or what not.

So just post here if your interested. I will be going there from iowa, so you would need to organize your own convoy if you want. Thanx.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Nov 11 2004, 10:03 PM
OK, well im unsure how many are going, but its at least me and 1 other from IA.  If anyone changes their minds and decides to go, then you may want to call the track.  If the temp is below 45* they will not open. 

Right now it says the high will be 50* with 0% precip.
[snapback]60113[/snapback]​

what?!!! that's gay. what about the winterwonderland race? i know it's not above 45* then!!! anywho, i am trying to go...98% going ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list