3800 pegged my car out

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
1st one was faster, but I wanted to take it w/my digital camera. I hit about 130 before slowing down to aim for this picture...i started to go around a bend, so it was kinda freeky.

picture005.jpeg

pict0296.jpg

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I have a video of my car doing past 125 (speedo tops out at on Regals) on the track of course... I love speedo shots like that tho, right click save as.

BTW what gear are you in? For me if I was doing 115 I would be in third at about 4000rpm, if my mind serves me right, because I shift into 3rd at 100 exactly. Or do GT's have different gears?

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I've done 137 mph late late late!!! at night around 4am with a freakin Z28 which I left in the night somewhere. It was like fate I was coming from downtown and he jumped on I-55 on Damen coming off the ramp hauling a$$ I jumped on him right away and it was on. We just kept going nobody backing down....Now keep in mind that I had barely gotten my DHP and hadn't tested it out really good but DAMN the PCM made a big difference huge!!! Ok that's it.

Leo

P.S
No shoulder needed in this race due to nobody on the E-way but me and the Z28.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info