3800 track sunday?????

I

imported_snoop

i think me and pops are going to the track sunday at 41. i am not exactly sure though. i am not driving the GP, i(we) will be driving the camaro. we are supposed to do some things to it tomorrow to be ready. i am hopeing for something in the 50's this time. just thought i would let you all know if anyone cares at all.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Oct 22 2004, 03:23 PM
i think me and pops are going  to the track sunday at 41. i am not exactly sure though. i am not driving the GP, i(we) will be driving the camaro. we are supposed to do some things to it tomorrow to be ready. i am hopeing for something in the 50's this time. just thought i would let you all know if anyone cares at all.
[snapback]57763[/snapback]​

I'll go... I was going to go tonight but had "problems".

F

fastcash

B) my mutha f'in' car is not going to be ready for another 5 (FIVE) f'ing days!! :angry: :angry: . i would love to bust into the thirteens as you blow by me doing a wheelie at 40 mph :D i need to get you (snoop) that shit back. give me a good day and time.

have fun at the track with the old man.

I

imported_snoop

well for anyone that got sent off(oops, i mean went to byron today), the day sucked to say the least. there were over 300 cars there. i only got one run in and it was not what i was hoping for(but i won). i could only click off a 9.80 today. i was very suprised at myself when i got that ticket and i was disappointed. i actually looked at the ticket and frowned then thought to myself, what the fuck is wrong with me. oh well, i just thought i would let you all know that.

hey mike, did you get to go up there with the buicks and all. if so, how did you all do.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Oct 24 2004, 07:41 PM
well for anyone that got sent off(oops, i mean went to byron today), the day sucked to say the least. there were over 300 cars there. i only got one run in and it was not what i was hoping for(but i won). i could only click off a 9.80 today. i was very suprised at myself when i got that ticket and i was disappointed. i actually looked at the ticket and frowned then thought to myself, what the fuck is wrong with me. oh well, i just thought i would let you all know that.

hey mike, did you get to go up there with the buicks and all. if so, how did you all do.
[snapback]57951[/snapback]​

Unfortunately no. I tried getting the car on a trailer, tried getting it on a tow dolly, and failed both times. Then I took the trailers back and decided that someone was telling me that I was supposed to be racing this weekend. I then went to a party and drank away my sorrows. :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by MrT+Oct 25 2004, 01:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Oct 25 2004, 01:35 AM
I got a personal Best at 41 today....you all missed a hella good ass time.... :lol:
[snapback]57985[/snapback]​
what did you run J/O???
[snapback]58046[/snapback]​
[/b]
12.880@106+

the way I drive it to work EVERYDAY....NO lies :p

On 7 mods :D

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Oct 25 2004, 04:40 PM-->
Originally posted by MrT@Oct 25 2004, 01:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Oct 25 2004, 01:35 AM
I got a personal Best at 41 today....you all missed a hella good ass time.... :lol:
[snapback]57985[/snapback]​
what did you run J/O???
[snapback]58046[/snapback]​
12.880@106+

the way I drive it to work EVERYDAY....NO lies :p

On 7 mods :D
[snapback]58090[/snapback]​
[/b]
SWEET :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info