3800 melted pulleys

Wickedgtp

Dec 16, 2008
today i was coming home from work and i noticed i had no boost at all. i got home and found my SC belt laying in there with the tensioner pulley melted with sharp pieces of plastic sticking out and the idler pulley was down to the bearing. its all better now. im going to Byron sat. 23 for my virgin run down the track. is anyone from ILGPC going to be there? hope to see ya there

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by Wickedgtp@Oct 21 2004, 09:46 PM
today i was coming home from work and i noticed i had no boost at all.  i got home and found my SC belt laying in there with the tensioner pulley melted with sharp pieces of plastic sticking out and the idler pulley was down  to the bearing. its all better now. im going to Byron sat. 23 for my virgin run down the track.  is anyone from ILGPC going to be there?  hope to see ya there
[snapback]57654[/snapback]​

I'll be there on the 24th, the Chicagoland Buick Club and the Illinois chapter of the National Lightning Owners Club will be there. I will definately be there with my Gen 1 Lightning, hopefully I'll have the Regal there too.

They're saying that it's supposed to rain Saturday...sorry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• W
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list