3800 Major Changes To ILGPC

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
OK....

The time has come to upgrade our board software. We have used this same software since I created ILGPC on this new server (we were using 1.0 on the old one, this server is using 1.3).

I think most remember how many extra options there were with the 1.3 version over the 1.0 version. Well the newest version is something that has tons of options over even 1.3!

During this upgrade, I will have to do MANY things...

I will have to change things around to accomidate some of the MANY changes with 2.0. But I will be working with the pros at the software company.. so data loss won't be an issue.

I am going to ask of everyone, a couple of things.... I have to have 100% co-operation with this.

ILGPC will be down, for maybe up to 2 days. In the meantime, everyone can go HERE, to chat, or get plans going.. it is a VERY SMALL forum.. but, it should work. I will make a post on this forum, when everything is complete

I BEG of everyone, PLEASE do not hammer on ILGPC try NOT to even go there. Open data files, WILL cause data corruption. I would rather not lose data. If I DO see people hammering on ILGPC, I will start banning IP addresses, and usernames.

HELP ME do this, and I guarantee it will all be worth it.

This should all start tomorrow. I will post on ILGPC when it is happening, and NO ONE will be able to see the forum, until I post on the other forum. If this is successful, it should happen real fast, and real smooth.

Thanks!

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info