3800 me vs another gtp

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Last night I had just gotten done getting some chinese food and was turning off of ogden onto naper blvd and I pull away from the light at plank and I notice gp headlights riding my ass hard so I speed up just enough that they can get out and into the other lane. Well the girl then proceeds to punch it. At this point I can see her stock exhaust (or atleast tips and mufflers) and this car also had underbody lighting and I wasnt about to let that happen so I hit it (already about a length and a half back). I then proceed to blow by this car hard. I assume performance wise its not much better then stock considering: she launched first, had 1 length and a half, and I bridged the gap in no time and just kept pulling on it. Until I shut down at like 90. Beating another gtp is awesome, just because it makes you that much happier about what you've done to the car.

It was a white 4 door. that anyone here? just curious.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by HEAVYKEVY@Oct 23 2004, 01:50 AM
Sweet! question... did the gp have different rims...i went to a class over the summer with a girl who had a white gtp with rims and she did show us after class her underbody light kit ;).. seriously
[snapback]57818[/snapback]​

Yeah still running the 3.0 until I get an mps. We've tuned away alot of the knock. I have few supporting mods for that small of the pulley for sure.

Since I bought the car performance mods added are as follows: cat-back exhaust, thrasher shift kit, thrasher cai, tb spacer, and tuning stuff.

Thats it so far. I have a stage 2 cam and some other things to throw on next year. As of late I've been prepping the car for hibernation, which has made me sad. Its the cleanest its been since I bought it though.

And kevy I couldnt tell you for sure wheither it had rims or not because they we spinning the whole time, plus I mostly just saw headlights more than anything B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Kyle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list