3800 FS : Misc Shit

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
OK.. Time to clean up garage and get rid of stuff i don't need anymore......

Open to offers and I'm available ALL week for pick up etc.... just let me know.

#1 - Compelte BTK intercooler setup. This includes BRAIDED intercooler lines, Core, custom airbox w/ drain for radiator, ic radiator, heavy duty pump, brazed fuel rail (no hack here ! ), mis brackets bolts, etc. Kit is complete. $1000

#2 - Nitto Drag Radials.... Hardly used. $200 / obo. These are mounted on 5 star rims.

#3 - Leather Front Bucket seats from 99 GTP. Tan/Taupe ????? $100 for both front ones.... They ahve been prepped for installation in the back seats....

#4 - Set of heads from an L67... $200 obo

Other random misc shit as well........ as i find it in the mess out there...

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
How did you get a hold of one of these "hard to find, best intercooler ever made BTK intercoolers?"

I have heard some pretty crazy things about this intercooler, just wanted to know how you aquired it?

Why are you selling it? Did you get rid of your car.

If its in good working order, sign me up for first dibs. :)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
the intercooler is fine. i am getting rid of the cars and won't have anything that it will fit on. Its a pretty complete setup.

drop me a line next week and i'll let hyou know if its still around. I just want this sheyt out of here so its first come first serve. (no one else has asked about it so don't get all paranoid or anything)

charles

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Oct 12 2004, 07:52 PM
How did you get a hold of one of these "hard to find, best intercooler ever made BTK intercoolers?"

I have heard some pretty crazy things about this intercooler, just wanted to know how you aquired it?

Can you help me out here charles?...

Just wondering....heard some crazy stuff about this IC and how there were only a few ever made.....

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Oct 13 2004, 12:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Oct 13 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP@Oct 12 2004, 07:52 PM

Just wondering....heard some crazy stuff about this IC and how there were only a few ever made..... [/b][/quote]
It is supposedly the best intercooler ever made however I don't beleive anyone has done any formal testing on it. I saw it at Charles' house awhile ago and the machined finish is almost flawless.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
I got the intercooler from the brother of the maker of the kit. He blew a headgasket and traded in his car. I ended up with his reworked heads, the intercooler and some other stuff.

I am selling both of my 97-03 gp's so no need for it.

if someone wants to swap the heads out on their own dime, i'd sell the heads too.... but i'm not pulling them unless someone is serious about taking them off swapping, etc....

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Oct 13 2004, 12:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Oct 13 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP@Oct 12 2004, 07:52 PM

Just wondering....heard some crazy stuff about this IC and how there were only a few ever made..... [/b][/quote]
from what I know he is cool with Brian. He was going to test it out. Charles has a lot in his garage. Yes only a few were made, i think 5 or 6. There are a few people from club gp with it. the 3 other guys out there on the forum that have my intercooler, all have sun low-to-mid 12's, and they didn't even have a ton of mods like a huge cam or upgraded heads. "2MCHPSI", "bronzo23" and "2FSTGTP" are their user names on ClubGP if you'd like to do a search on their old posts.

It is a nice peice... I have one :D , I need to finish it up now because today I snapped my left arm assy, contrlo arm, and all the good stuff when I nailed a curb.
Blitzu and I have run into a few snags pputtin the ic on. If you have a 97-98 gtp, youll have to get a new alternator and alt bracket from a 99-03. The IC fittings dont clear the bracket. Im not sure if Charles' comes with a modified intake manifold, yooud want to do that and have all the gaskets. Brian made a good kit. I wish Charles had this for sale when I was loking for one. I have all the info brian sent me. Unfortunately he took down his web page with the info.

That IC is a steal at that price, you wouldnt have to spend the extra 500 for prj rails... someone give the man his money.... maybe ill buy a second one and sandwich them.....

joe a

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Oct 21 2004, 08:54 PM
charles lets setup a day this weekend ......how about Sat or sunday...?????????

I thought you WANTED to sell this thing..........please PM me!
[snapback]57635[/snapback]​

damn straight i want to sell this stuff, its jus the BOARD HAS BEEN DOWN, LOL!

Actually any chance you can come over tomorrow during the day or it would have ot be like sunday night or something... Its me and wife's anniversary so i'm booked already.. sorry about not meeting up sooner, but the board went down before i could reply...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info