3800 well its over.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
i know im gunna hear "i told ya so"

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=4475&st=0

She broke up with me tonight.

It was too hard for her to be away and never being able to talk to me or see me. She is way too busy taking 17 hours of classes plus band every single day even sundays.

school is a huge huge huge priority over anything in the world to her. I will not stand in her way anymore. She said she wanted to try to take a break for a little bit because she has so much to do already that she doesnt have to worry about a boyfriend either. Her plan was to go to college no strings attached.

I have never ever been so happy in my life. She was the best thing that ever happed to me. I even told her i loved her. To some that is too soon, but that is how i really do feel. I poured my heart into this girl... i feel like a complete wreck as of now. I told her everything that i should say to try to get her to reconsider. She still feels the same way about me as she did when we had our first kiss.... but she has so much to do now, and her future is too important over a boyfriend, which i completly agree. I want her to be happy and we will still definatley talk on AIM and on the phone. I will still hang out with her when she comes home. Its gunna be hard tho b/c i will be hanging out with her as a friend, not a boyfriend. Wow that shit is gunna be tough.

And she wasnt just doing this just because.. . she was sobbing on the phone. She really was sad, so its not just like a "Cya later" break up. She was very sad. But it is for the best.

Now i know how you feel Fish.. just when you thought you had it all.. damn.

I feel like ass now... i got school tomorrow... fuck that im saying im sick.

hope i dont get flamed for being all sappy and queer.

Ryan_Jenna_outside1.jpg

I dont think i can look at that for a while without a tear coming to my eye.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It sucks, but you're young. Hell, so am I. You got everything ahead of you bud.

If you would like a helpfull hint... Never hang out with the ex. By doing this, two things happen:

1. You never have to deal with her again or in your case, you never have to re-open the wound that is associated with not being her partner

2. This is a long shot, but if you're the needy type, by simply ceasing conversation with her altogether she might thing you're not as needy as she thought and make an effort to get back with you. Again, longshot. :)

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
:mike: I kinda know how it feels. If you wanna talk at all me being the same age, and am also a senior in highschool like you, im here, though imsure your friends will help you with that, but the offer is out there. Im not queer! I have a g/f, just tryin to be a help, and throw in some humor! Take care buddy, I also pmed you about the vid against James (iliveonnitro). Im working on finding a program that will record off of my old wintv tuner card.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
heh thanks mike.. but thats not it... number 2. She doesnt want to leave me what so ever.. but its just she has no time for anyone. thats the thing. Its not like playing hard to get or anything like that heh... she is apart of our "group" of friends tho.. such as next summer we all plan on hanging out again like we did this summer.. so i will see her again.. and i will just try to be her friend.. and if she is boyfriend-less next summer.. who knows what could happen.. prolly all this shit again.

ADDED***

heh u knwo what that means now... more money to spend on car parts :)

wow i should kill myself for saying that..

Intercooler anyone??

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I am gonna have to admit, I am not the most attractive man on the planet, and i managed to find a girl who likes me, and despite only managing to be with her alone once or twice aweek, i treasure those moments the most, as im sure you treasured being with her. Don't take it to hard, because if you do, you will do nothing but make her feel worse about it, because obviously she doesnt like it any more than you. Hey, You gonna take me for a ride when u get that intercooler :p?

i know how you feel...last summer my gf of nearly 3 years out of the blue told me she wanted to take a *break* little did i know there was another guy, so my story is a little bit different from yours. but i couldnt describe how i felt during that time...i was so pissed/sad/crappy feeling all at the same time. i went around punching my bedroom door to make myself feel better, then i decided to punch the bathroom door but i didnt know it was hallow so my fist went right threw it lol. needless to say but i hadda buy a new door. but trust me, once you start going out and meeting new ppl you will feel 100x better. go out and party and get laid..it'll make you feel better ;)

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Though I wouldnt recommend it to many, I have always taken my pain and anger out on the roads. Jump in my car and hit the curveys and straights. Its a little different when your surrounded by cornfields and paved country roads, than a big city area. But basically find something to get your problem expressed. Keeping things bottled up just doesnt work.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I told you so...
haha- j/k
I am sure.. although for a short time.. it was well worth it..

Hopefully I can actually get your computer done :p .. that should cheer you up..

Look at the brite side.. dump the money you dumped into her.. into your car.. and get rid of your knock... and actually be fast...

John

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I feel your sadness Ryan. There seems to be an outbreak of breaking up on this board :unsure: . Maybe an outreach group is in order - sit down - form a circle - talk about it - let it all out - and - pass that bottle of tequila .

You coming to GLD tonight? That will kill some of your thinking time.

J.E.T.

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
Maybe I just dont the specifics about your situation, but I wouldnt count on a easy (or even possible) transition to being "just friends." You are just going to make the whole thing harder on yourself if everyday you are constantly anticipating that "just saying hey" email or instant message, etc. I recomend you to focus on yourself and only your life for the time being. Get active and involed in school so you yourself are too busy to stop and think about the girl. You will save yourself from getting caught up in the hopes of things going back to the way things once were. So, remove everything from your life that remind you of her, focus on your own life, and dont let this event ruin your semester. College is too short to not make the most of the experience.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Women are the anti-christ. They all suck. :lolsign: J/K. Only MOST of them are.

Sucks that it had to end that way though. Just keep looking though, and NEVER EVER EVER EVER say the L word. Just trying to help you on that part. DONT say it unless its been like double digit months (or years), or something spectacular happens.

I

imported_Theautoguy

You're a good looking kid, there will be much more ahead for you. I can say from A-HELLUVA-LOT-OF-EXPERIANCE in my past that the best advice is to grab the ol'e fishing pole and some friends and go trolling the pond. (Hint: that's an analogy) I'm sure she's an incredible girl but there are at least several hundred other incredible girls near enough by you to get to know. Between the killer cool car and the boyish good looks, you should be able to meet most of them!

PS. Find a nice girl, become friends then...date all of her friends. It's called networking. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info