3800 GUTTED (pics)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
i was bored yesterday.. so i decided to investigate what rattles when my subs hit hard... on the interior of the car... so i decided to start by taking stuff outta the trunk... i finally got that old 10 disc CD changer out.. that was broke and bolted in... took out random crap.. like screwdrivers.. 18 gauge wire... subs..

that didnt fix it... so i took out the back seat.. and got carried away and ended up gutting the whole trunk with carpet... i didnt trash it.. so i can easily put it back in.. but i wanted to see if the car pulls any more up top.. due to the weight... and i will say DAMN... it does.

Im gonna roll like this for a few days until i cant stand having a stock system in there. Then i will prolly throw it all back in... i only drive myself places.. and onlyoccasionally pick my girl and her friend up from ISU.. so i dont see a need for a back seat for now. Its ugly i know.. i will prlly put it back in once i race this SRT-4 from my school.

Flame suit on and strapped tight.

gutted.jpg

gutted2.jpg

gutted3.jpg

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Hey Bumpin, now'd be the time to lay down some sound deadining, that is, if you were going for quiet, not fast! :lolsign: Oh yeah and Syp, did you find anything you think was rattlin. Even with my Infiniti Reference speakers on some songs I can hear various rattles in the rear. Everything from the trunk plate, to somewhere in the rear deck. Just depends on the how low note. I dont even have subs ...yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info