3800 What a sucky day.......

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Hale had a pretty good weekend, but this morning got woken up by the cops at 4:15 am this morning........

Some group of guys broke into his white grandprix. Smashed all the windows on the drivers side and took the radio and most of his tools and Paul's tools as well.
The only good thing is that they caught most of the guys and got most of the stuff back. Hale is going to press charges today after work. Hopefully we will get all our stuff back. They hit four or five of us in the parking lot here at our complex.

The stupid thing is if they had notice the doors were unlocked on our car!

They tried getting hales sub out of the trunk as well but were unable cause the battery is not in the car right now so they couldn't get it unlocked. Oh well I guess sh!t happens.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
WOW

Sucks..

From personal experience.

When my car had been broken in. They caught they guy.
He had broken into 6 cars that night..and was caught in a stolen car..with all the merchandise he had stolen.

Well needless to say that night I went to the police station to fill out a report and press charges..

Well 1 year later and 6 days in court..of which I had to miss work..and did not get paid.. They ended up sending me a notice syaing he had been exonnerated of all charges.

I was like WTF!!!

I hope you have a better turn out..

pressing charges does hnot always work..

Beter to sue them for damages.. :)

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Oct 11 2004, 03:24 PM
Geez sorry to hear about that, how'd they catch them?
Well from what the cops told us they were hidding out next to the truck that we were parked next too that was our neighbors, and they saw the cops coming and decided to try and make a run for it. But there were all kinds of cops on foot patroling the parking lot. They didn't get all the guys. Just the ones from what hale told me that were on foot, and hale thinks he found one of the guys gloves. So we shall see what happens. If this thing gets thrown out of court of something I will have a fit.

I do blame part of this on the assocation a section of our parking lot the lights rarely work at. I am scared sometimes to walk Harley at night cause of the lights not working.

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
I'm really sorry to hear that such a great weekend was ended like this for you.

Too bad they won't let you beat each of them with a bat till nothing goes crunch anymore. That would be a fair punishment for messing with someone's car. I'd even loan you a nice Louisville Slugger that would do the trick nicely.

Hopefully the criminal justice system will nail them, but don't hold your breath. I'd sue them too.

Good Luck!
Joe

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Well I have to revise part of the story now....lol....Found out that they didn't actually catch the guys. They found the truck near by, where they had everyones stuff they think. They aren't sure if everything was in there. We went to the police station and they were still working on the case, and nothing had be filed yet or the case wasn't listed yet. Hale told them he needed at least his tools back asap. Cop said it would probably be 3-4 days and to call back to see if he can have it back which sucks for him. :angry: :(

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Yeah we want to move asap now, but now were are dealing with some assocation problems as well. They need to come and repair our floors from our ceiling leaking and they are giving us the run around about it. They fixed the ceiling but now they are telling us we need to contact our home owners insurance, when the leaky roof is there fault. And now I am having ACL knee surgury, so everything is be put on the back burner till next year once that stuff gets fixed and once I am out of therpy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info