3800 B*tch Post

Dec 6, 2008
OK so I'm pissed!!!!!! Wait, pissed is an understatement. I just found out that my bf cheated on me 6 times! What was I doing while he was doing this??? Working..... When I asked him why he told me he did it because "he thought I was a slut." What the fuck??? I've known him for 3 yrs and I never did anything that would give him that impression. I have been nothing but loyal to that ass and anyone that knows me knows I am not like that at all. Basically, 7 months down the toilet.

So anyone that wants to booze this week name the place I'm there. (One drink and I'm done.)

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
that sucks. sorry to hear about bastards like that. Best thing you can do is accept the fact that he is a piece of shit, and that he just isnt worhty of having someone who will be faithful to him. Walk away and take some time for yourself. and have a drink or a smoke. i can help on the latter. :D

BC

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Oct 10 2004, 06:19 AM
OK so I'm pissed!!!!!! Wait, pissed is an understatement. I just found out that my bf cheated on me 6 times! What was I doing while he was doing this??? Working..... When I asked him why he told me he did it because "he thought I was a slut." What the fuck??? I've known him for 3 yrs and I never did anything that would give him that impression. I have been nothing but loyal to that ass and anyone that knows me knows I am not like that at all. Basically, 7 months down the toilet.

So anyone that wants to booze this week name the place I'm there. (One drink and I'm done.)
i'm very sorry to hear about that. i went through that same shit a couple of months ago. but the best thing to do is.............

..............wait a minute, i aint gettin punked again. i tried giving advice to someone who i though was being real and really got hurt and it turned out to be a bunch of BS.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by GraFFix+Oct 10 2004, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Oct 10 2004, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@Oct 10 2004, 08:45 PM
Unfaithful people lick donkey ass.
I agree totoally... :stupid: :) [/b][/quote]
I couldn't agree more..

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Oct 10 2004, 06:19 AM

I'd break his legs. I have a short fuse :beating: :D

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Oct 12 2004, 12:10 PM
Guys are assholes.. well not to be prejudice, but I am so tired of mens BS, my x changed his # or something, breaks up with me on the VM... fuckkkkeemmmmm you don't need em.. they usually come back anyways
girls pull some shady shit too. :D I know you arent excluding women in the asshole department, but I know plenty of guys who are sick of dealing with the fairer sexes crap.

If only someone would be willing to deal with the logistics of getting those men and women sick of dealing with the others sex's shit together. that person could make a fortune.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info