3800 James Dean

This guy is awesome..i got a 3in d/p made, and my resonator and u-bend converted to 3 in all the way back to the Y....didn't get mufflers though..which i need bad, but another then that, havn't had any problems with them at all.. man when i got out of that shop and went on thr highway, you felt more top end! I still gotta get my mufflers and go back....he's a busy man, so you know he does quality work!

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
I have had the same thing that gtpkid2004 had done from Jim. I am pleased by his work, and going to be going to finish my exhaust soon. I am going to go with the Magnaflow mufflers! :D Call there and talk to him, and he will give you honest answers of what he thinks is best for your car.

He has also done work on my Camaro, my brothers GTP, and my Dad's Trans Am... He does good work!

stixx

Aug 1, 2008
I've had him do my GT when I had it and now my GTP I did have his custom downpipe but now that i got the TOGS in I have the 3" piping from the cat back to 2.5" at the Y with magnaflows and it sounds real nice. 
So I am assuming that he removed your resonator? How do the Mag's sound at idel and WOT? My main concern is excessive drone in the cabin.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by stixx@Oct 10 2004, 10:44 AM
I've had him do my GT when I had it and now my GTP I did have his custom downpipe but now that i got the TOGS in I have the 3" piping from the cat back to 2.5" at the Y with magnaflows and it sounds real nice. 
So I am assuming that he removed your resonator? How do the Mag's sound at idel and WOT? My main concern is excessive drone in the cabin.
Yea, my resonator and u bend removed and a slight drone in the cabin but not bad at all. But I have 3" piping if you dont want that much of a drone go for the 3" dp and 2.5 all the way back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info