3800 ILGPC Christmas/Holiday Party Date

Which date would you like the christmas/holiday party?

• Friday December 10th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday January 15th

• Saturday January 22nd

• either one, i will be there no matter what!

• none of the above

• Total voters

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Fish+Oct 10 2004, 08:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Oct 10 2004, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Excell@Oct 10 2004, 07:43 PM
December 10th is the PRI show. :(
WEAK!!! Just admit it dude. You cant hang with ILGPC. :lolsign: :drunk:[/b][/quote]
:lolsign:
well the 10th looks to be winning so far.. we can't really do much til we work out the details, and hope the date is still open when we go to put the deposit down.. so if not maybe the 3rd... will have to keep everyone posted.. but please keep voting... thanks :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Yes the 3rd was available last time I checked... I might have a wedding to go to that night, plus I figured the later the better to give more people time to get the money and request off work and all that good stuff.. I have to call back and check and see if all the dates I have up there are still available... will let everyone know. :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
TTT

well I am frustrated and not sure what can be done anymore about the christmas party this year. It is already Nov 1st, we only got word back from 2 of the 5 sponsors about helping us out for prizes and such, and we have lost the date of the 10th at the ramada. We have tried to come up with alternatives but not sure if they will work out either.

Lynn and i were just talking and I am going to call Koozy's (Bridgeview, IL) and also Mike & Denise's (Aurora, IL) and see if we can get a package deal on some basic food, alcohol would have to be seperate, and then we could at least all go out for dinner and drinks to celebrate the holidays and hopefully still have some prizes to be raffled off. Will post more details tomorrow!!!

Anyone who has some other ideas as for what can be done I am open to suggestions. We might have to just all have an informal get together and just plan for a better christmas party next year... sorry this couldn't work out like last year, Lisa, Lynn and I tried our best.. but looks like it won't be like last year. Hopefully we can still do something, all get together and celebrate the holidays together :)

denise

Thread Info