3800 calling out leo

I

imported_snoop

how many pay days will it take for you to get $100. i know you smoke alot, but damn!!!!! you must have some serious issues if it takes you this damn long to get $100.

i think we should have a sticky on this board or whatever. it should have everyone who owes everyone on there, so people(the good ones) know which people are not good with paying people.

just a thought cuz this fuckin guy is taking about 5-6 months just to get me my $200. and he always brags about what girl he has and how she pays for shit for him and blah blah....... well just so everyone knows what kind of punk this dude is. get the money first before doing or selling anything to him. have a nice day.

thats less than 10/week this hype cant pay.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Look here SNOOP you need to back the fuck off!!!! I had to take my fuckin car to a transmission shop because the freakin fly wheel you installed crack and this time it fucked up my torque converter so back the fuck off I coughed up $650 (which you would have gotten paid however my car comes first) for the damage so chill out you will get payed just chill the fuck out...... Look you will get payed unfortunately since my car broke you couldn't get payed because of the flywheel that was installed shouldn't have been installed in the first place. I had to use money that I didn't even have so now you have to wait till I do get payed next Friday so next friday you will see $100 and be richer then you are now. Look snoop when I met you we clicked you did me that favor and that was cool I might have taken advantage of the fact that we were cool and delayed paying you but remember I NEVER TOLD YOU ONCE THAT I WASN'T GOING TO PAY YOU THAT WAS YOUR ASSUMPTION NOT MINE so don't call me out on something that was already discussed. I didn't tell you my car broke because I knew you probably would have something along the lines of "I knew what I was doing and you broke it not me" so I just left it. Hell if you want to see a receipt I'll show it to you if you want, so just back off and wait patiently that's all I have to say and that's it!!!!

Leo

P.S
I took it to LPspeeds trans shop so he could vouch for it.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 6 2004, 12:16 PM
Look here SNOOP you need to back the fuck off!!!!
then pay me my money and i will stay out of your hair and you stay out of mine. it sounds like you are getting a little pissed now. good, i like that. if you have a problem with me bringing this up, you know how to find me and/or i am not hard to find. i dont give a shit about your little attitude, i will keep posting and letting people know what kind of person you are cuz they should all know. if you got a problem with it, do what you may. i'm here. i charged you $200 for a job you just had done again and they charged you $650. you cant tell me you didnt have the money. i should have been the first priority.

p.s. dont you think its funny everytime i post something you ALWAYS had the money or you HAVE the money, but i never get a phone call telling me that you have it. you need to quit with all your bullshit stories and tell one of you girls to come up out of that bread. quit being a little boy/coward and be a man pay up. its not much. :rolleyes:

malaka

Dec 22, 2008
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 6 2004, 12:16 PM
Look here SNOOP you need to back the fuck off!!!! I had to take my fuckin car to a transmission shop because the freakin fly wheel you installed crack and this time it fucked up my torque converter so back the fuck off I coughed up $650 (which you would have gotten paid however my car comes first) for the damage so chill out you will get payed just chill the fuck out...... Look you will get payed unfortunately since my car broke you couldn't get payed because of the flywheel that was installed shouldn't have been installed in the first place. I had to use money that I didn't even have so now you have to wait till I do get payed next Friday so next friday you will see $100 and be richer then you are now. Look snoop when I met you we clicked you did me that favor and that was cool I might have taken advantage of the fact that we were cool and delayed paying you but remember I NEVER TOLD YOU ONCE THAT I WASN'T GOING TO PAY YOU THAT WAS YOUR ASSUMPTION NOT MINE so don't call me out on something that was already discussed. I didn't tell you my car broke because I knew you probably would have something along the lines of "I knew what I was doing and you broke it not me" so I just left it. Hell if you want to see a receipt I'll show it to you if you want, so just back off and wait patiently that's all I have to say and that's it!!!!

Leo

P.S
I took it to LPspeeds trans shop so he could vouch for it.
I'd say its karma.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Oct 6 2004, 01:51 PM
actually snoop, i can say we did repair his car and that was the price. I do not want to get involved as this is not my business, but I just wanted to clarify that I didnt do the same job that you did, there was more to it, so keep that issue out of the argument please, thanx.
what the hell more did you have to do. the flexplate broke. once you get to it, the convertor is right there. what did you have to do more of. i never once called him a liar. i believe him and you now.

and after reading that bullshit ass post again, what the fuck do you mean "because of the flywheel that was installed shouldn't have been installed in the first place. " what the fuck does that mean. are really as dumb as you look or what. dude, go smoke somthing. you make absolutly no sense at all. i could type forever on yo dumb ass but it is pointless. and i dont want to waste space or whatever it is called that our boss, thalord, pay for. its not fair to him. so dude, do what you may. and i never once said you would never pay at all. i just said it is taking too long so get off that bullshit.

lp you're a cool cat, this is not toward you if it looks like that. but i am done typing on this(unless leo types some more dumb shit). my life is going very good now and i am happy. this money will help with things in the future that we are planning for and every little bit will help

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I know its not much but remember I told you to meet me at Cue can do that one night not too long ago and you would have gotten all your loot and I even called you to see if you were still going you didn't answer and never showed up you would have gotten paid then and there. As for me getting pissed it takes more then words to piss me off.

I coughed up $650 (which you would have gotten paid however my car comes first not you in my book)

Without my car I can't get to work which means I can't get paid which then means you don't get paid you see where this is going....I needed my car up and running and I couldn't wait for no one.

I

imported_snoop

HI LISA!!!! how are you and the hubby. havent heard from you in a while. did you sell the convertor to that one dude.

yeah, this kid is confused. i did the favor. i didnt get paid. and now he's telling me i'm bickering. does that make any sense to anybody else :blink: .

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Oct 6 2004, 03:23 PM
He stiil owes me 35.oo for his brothers pulley swap...on the regal..
Where do you get $35 from.....Remember bro you said $25 let's not get ahead of ourselves here.......Alex check your pm's and before SNOOP says something along the lines of "Alex if its about him paying you let me know" The reason your getting this pm is because I have the loot remember the other day I called you to see what you were doing on Sunday that was so I could pay you. This is from my kid brother not me. So just in case SNOOP wants to know what it would say this is what it says "THIS FRIDAY YOU"LL GET YOUR $25 FOR THE PULLEY SWAP WE SHOULD MEET SOMEWHERE!!!! courtesy of my kid brother. :D

Leo

P.S
My kid brother wants you to do another pulley swap on his new regal and don't worry Alex he'll give you the money upfront this time!!!

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
whats happn'n Leo ... no racing for me, my car has a pulley the size of my spare tire on it . :whackit:

I just had to chime in and laugh at Alex's crazy ass i was reading these posts all serious then here he comes ... it was good to see him somewhat break up the tension ...i never met Snoop but i talked to him on the phone and he seemed pretty cool , i have also met you a time or two as well and you too were pretty cool .. whatever your guys issues are i hope you get them worked out so both peeps are good to go. :cheers:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info