3800 about this zoomer

F

fastcash

does this guy know what he's talking about? on a scale of one to five ( one being the best) what would you rate his advise and how to info.

i have been reading and so far he's two for two with mod info that has helped me. i give him a two.........with the possibility of a one in the near future B) . please give me feedback on this dude thanks ;)

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I think he really know his stuff... his business ethic is something else though... (business ethic on the boards, not quality of anything else, he likes to bash other vendors sometimes)...

Although I would always kick business to a sponsor first.. I would have no problems kicking business his way..

John

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Zoomer has always responded to my emails and questions. His responses are short, but they are to the point. I can only imagine how many emails he gets daily.

As for customer service - I think he tries very hard to provide great service. If this is not the case, then he is certainly working on it. Take for example my trip to ZZP a few weeks back. He wasnt at his shop because he was working on a Monte (turbo'ing it :eek: ). His crew drove me to his garage so I can meet him. Now realize, that I'm a nobody. I'm just a small time customer. Regardless, Zoomer dropped what he was working on and stepped outside to chat about my car and shoot the breeze. It seemed like he was pressed for time that day and on a busy schedule. Even so, he worked on his customer relations with someone that is a nobody.

Overall, I got a good impression on Zoomer and his shop. His crew seems to have great respect for him as well judging by the way they communicate with him. This tells me that he leads them well and has earned there respect.

That's my take on ZZP.

But don't get me wrong on which camp I belong - I'll always be a loyal C-Ya Racing customer. (trying to get J/O's goat. LOL!!!)

J.E.T.

pimpiumz34

Apr 28, 2008
When were you there Jet? I'm just trying to figure out if that was my car you saw, or the next turbo car they are working on.

The first time I was up at ZZP last year, I had my car in their trans shop getting work done on it. They ended up needing to order a part, so it wouldn't be ready that same day like was promised. Zoom let me crash at his house, and the car was ready the next day at like 10 am. He's a good guy, and knows his shit too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info