3800 On the road again.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Got black sunshine rolling again. The idle smoothed out nicely. No vac leak. I had originally set the A/F at 95% with the new rails 60#rs and a 3.40" on the MP112.

Boy was it rich. I have it tenitivly set at 88% and the PCM still seems to be pulling a little fuel back. I ran a couple TAPs and I see there is some tuning to do here. I believe there is alot more HP in the PCM. Car pulls better anyway up to 3500 that is so we will see. There is deffintly more power to be uncorked here. Now it seems the fun will start.

I was alittle confussed on the TAP last night for some reason. After replaying a recorded scan the screen freezes some of the values on the recorded perameters. They were way off the viewed scan. Meaning I was seeing -10 peaked on the LTs viewing the scan. At the end of the scan it displayed -75 LTs?????? Does this mean this is the peak. The values never seemed to raise that high when I was scanning.

Same with the PWs 2.56 and at the end of the scan 124.56 something on one bank only. Wierd?

Anyone shed some light on this.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by sweetness@Oct 4 2004, 05:21 PM
IIRC most people will chew through a bag of ice per run in there intercooler. The water is there, but the ice is LONG gone.

BC
Yea it goes quickly. Im toying around with the idea of a smaller core. I woud also like to add about a half gallon more volume to the IC system.

Im fairly pleased with the IC temps thus far. Im confident I will be able to cool the intake charge down more. I will need to before I toss on a 2.6".

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 4 2004, 06:29 PM
just for a reference, BADSSEi goes through 3 bags of ice per pass in the chiller.
also, i dont know if you really should go to that 2.6 yet. the other mp112'd cars out there run 2.75 pulleys on the track, and that is with full supporting mods and tons of tuning.
YES. Im puting on the 2.8" first...2.6" later down the raod when I have a handle on the car. Im going to concentrate on a good 12 sec run with the 3.40" for now. I know my botom end could handle it as well as my MLS head gaskets ect. I want to tune this in better first. I want the max out of this pulley before cranking up the psi.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list