3800 Auto Show in Motion

evastos

Regular
Sep 1, 2008
Chicago
Did anyone else go to the Auto show in Motion it was great. I drove my first Corvette and GTO and they where awesome. The handling of that new corvette at turns is amazing and don’t let me get started on the straight away. Makes me want to trade in my gp and get a used 98 Corvette. One of the coolest things they had was the Hummer obstacle course you got to climb a 12ft hill go over huge bumps and over a 45 degree hill on two tires.

Auto Show

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
when i first read this i thought it was some kind of like "video" type thing where you feel like you are driving the car... but no, you are REALLY driving the car. wow ... that looks sweet as hell.

BTW Alex ... i finally figured out where you got that quote from your sig ... i rented the movie the other night ... as soon as Walken said that i was like i have read that before but where ??? then it hit me... that movie rock'd ! Denzel was on a mission.. lol... its a must see

Man On Fire is the name for those who have not seen it yet .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info