3800 POSSIBLE DEMOD SALE

I

imported_GraFFix

wtf happened to the motor? dont demod..that motors brand new it cant be that bad.

If you do decide to really demod it let me know about the Stg4 blower and IC..Id probably take it off your hands. but dont do anything drastic yet. you cant give up now :)

I

imported_snoop

what all happened that you just want to give up. you say the motor blew, how? what all happened. trust me, it is not that bad at all. i understand if you are pissed and all, but you dont have not NEAR as much problems to give up. that is just cowardly dawg. you learned alot with this motor and doing it right? now when a problem comes you want to run. no no. now, you learn more and take it apart and fix it and feel even better than the first day you started her up. to back out now for a FIRST time break with your new beast is dumb man, dont do it. fix it and get it back healthy. trust me, you will be proud as a peacock when all is well. trust me

That sucks Mike, I know what you are feeling. Been there, and spent that. It is understandable if you don't want to deal with it anymore, or spend the money. That is the main reason I got rid of my car and got this one. Too much can go wrong, and it cost too much money to play. Especially when it is your daily driver.

Mine wasn't my daily driver towards the end because I bought the Accord, but for a long time it was. Never the less it was too costly to risk it blowing up again and again.

Good luck on what ever you do... fix it, or sell it just find a car you will be happy with. That's all that matters.

Good luck ;)

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
ls1s have just as many problems if not more, they just happen to be faster.

ive got 42k on my motor and i need to rebuild it, there is a TSB on them because the 2nd piston ring doesnt seal properly. the pistons slap on a huge number of them too, causes the cylinders to get out of round.
it takes a TON of problem cars to issue a TSB, so take it for what you will.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

How much boost are you seeing normally, and are the heads studded? How high are your shift points at? ... I am thinking these are values my combo needs to stay under. In essence, our combos are very similar besides the trans work.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTPPWR+Oct 6 2004, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GTPPWR @ Oct 6 2004, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'll buy the rockers, and headers from ya. my offer is 75 for the rockers, and 275 for the headers [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-GTPPWR
@Oct 6 2004, 03:02 PM
I'll buy the rockers, and headers from ya.  my offer is 75 for the rockers, and 275 for the headers[/quote]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA :lolsign: :lol: :lolsign: :lol:

Well, he did say offer. He didnt say that he would take it.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Oct 6 2004, 03:02 PM
I'll buy the rockers, and headers from ya. my offer is 75 for the rockers, and 275 for the headers
ya I'd trust this guy to buy something from me. <_<

he says he'll buy it from ya and jerk ya around for a month claiming he sent numerous money order, but yet you'll never recieve them. :rolleyes:

but he won't seem to care when they don't get to ya.

just a heads up.

Kustomkid54

Regular
Oct 21, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Oct 3 2004, 03:29 PM
yeah motor busted :(
What do you have left.
Send me an email.
Thanks

1998PontiacGrandPrixGTP001.jpg

zzp stage 4 blower  400
ZZP I/C  800

make offers for

SLP HEADERS
zzp MSP 2.8 and 2.7 pulleys

mini afc 2.0

intense 1.9 rockers 

um there is more shit also

i'll post them later
[snapback]55724[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info