3800 N2O QUESTION

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Be careful doing that. You are are going to start running out of fuel if you arent careful, and that will end up in engine rebuild.

If you are running a 3.4" you should be able to drop down to a 3.25 and run a 50 or 75 shot, but you will want to monitor your O2's and Injector pulse width to make sure you dont run out of your injectors ability. If you are already at a 3.25 i wouldnt drop down to a 3.0" without new injectors and a tune, or a wet shot. The 3.0" pulley already runs close the injectors abilities, so relying on the stock injectors to provide fuel with a 3.0" pulley will result in a hole in a piston.

BC

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Oct 1 2004, 02:53 PM
If you were running nitrous with out an i/c would that act like an intercooler and allow you to drop pully size when you are at the track just wondering.

thanks
brett
run a wet shot and you will be fine. listen to what sweetness said. you will be fine with a wet kit, but a smaller pulley will only be for the track cuz you wont be sprayin 24/7 and the colder air(nitrous) wont be there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info