3800 What a night!

Man..this evening was awesome...first i run into another GPer wit his gtp..had exhaust and looked like it was just to the track...(with the white numbers) Couldn't really race him cause we were on lake street right where i got pulled over for dragging...ha..i didn't even chance it..not gonna screw myself...we played around alittle...wish he went down gary like i did...then i would of...speaking of gary..as i was coming home from the womans house, i spot a GTP..same one i kinda played wit before..same guy...well we both open it up on gary goin atleast 100 mph..might car was running strong! I was slowly realing him in...but i slamed the brakes on...(right before the end of the hill) Then we pull up to the stop light as am turning...and he askin what do i have done...i just named a few..and said..the works...LOL, well, he asked me what i was doing tonight..and if i wanted to go party wit them...Hell i would of, if i didn't have work! i said no...but..we exchanged names..and he asked for my number so we can party over the weekend...Name was randy if i recall right...Is ther any randy on here? don't think so..but worth a shot. What a night though...GPers are always up for fun!

I swear i wish there was like a drag strip 10 minutes away...i hate driving that shit! How much money you think you could make opening something like that..with all the sound barrier shit.....TONZ!

Well am off to bed..to much shit to do tommorow....lataz

Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list