3800 Where are racing spots?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Hey guys just wondering where around the chicago area there are some major racing spots.. myself and syp -ryan- hit up schaumburg a lot but im wondering if there are any other "hot" spots to go to where like at every light there is a potential race... the regal doesnt get many looks and it is hard for me to find a race in my neighborhood..

Kevin

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 30 2004, 08:06 PM
rt66

us41

byron

gld.

lol I go to all those places and thats abuot it
and Cordova!

Discussing these types of things in a public forum is the kinda thing that
1. Brings the cops to the area (ala schaumburg BK and streamwood McD)
or
2. (which usually happens first) , the Rice shows up and ruins it... I know a few spots, but am keeping them to myself... hopefully they'll still be around in a year ...

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
thnx for the backup there ryan....

yeah whoops i guess i shouldnt have asked about the locations...

and for me street racing, yeah i know its retarded but its fun and i dont exactly do it 24/7 maybe once every other weekend and only race once.... its more of just pull up to a light and race not the 1000 ricers linin up on each side and car just go 2 by 2 right after the other...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

If it will finally get the cops over to slow people down; if someone is watching. People race up and down my street all the time. My address is 154 N. Palmer drive in Bolingbrook. I've called the police several times and no one has come out. I'm afraid for my Kid's safety in the front yard as cars routinely go 50-60-or 70 MPH!!! down my 25mph street. READ THIS, SEND THE POLICE...thank you! And no, I am not kidding.

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
go to the track.... us buicks are such sleepers. Even with a loud exhaust you get no attention. They just think your muffler fell off or something. Ive cruised higgins rd by Streets O Woodfield countless times and got maybe 5 races. It just turns into a waste of your time. Go to the track.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Sep 30 2004, 08:18 PM
hey be nice... kevin is a good guy who looks for thrills on the streets.

and no im not talking about hookers B)
thrills on the streets= $$$$, tickets, accidents and deaths.

Not a good idea.

ESPECIALLY ON RESIDENTIAL STREETS AND MAJOR ROADS! I know, you all are 17 and invincible. that shit only happens to other people right? Come on. I hated be talked to like a little kid when i was your age too, but if thats how you act thats how you will get treated. An occassional race on an empty road with no one around is fine, but hunting for street races will just end up getting you or someone else killed. Think man, think.

BC

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
know, you all are 17 and invincible. that shit only happens to other people right? Come on. I hated be talked to like a little kid when i was your age too, but if thats how you act thats how you will get treated.

SO if i was to tell ya im a 31 yr old commercial pilot for delta, who has a better chance of crashing a plane and killing 200 ppl every time i go up does that make me invicible... no... again i only do it once in a while.. i dont do it when there is more than 1 other car on the road besides me and the other car...

and no im not 31.. but ive seen some pretty dumb 50 yr olds so i wouldnt go around saying irresponsible ppl are teens everytime :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info