3800 *READ* BODY WORK

Whats up everyone...well, today i cleared my hood...only 2 coats though cause of running out of paint...to much money to get more!

I know everyone has been asking questions about me doing body work...
Well, Heres what i am going to offer:

To get out scratchs: $ Depends on how many.....
EX: Charged 20 to get SYPS few sratches out...

Paint Work.....: I am limited to space...which sucks...and now neigbors are complaining about the smells :(

This goes for everyone....if your a person like alex and decided to go to a body shop other then have ME do it...and getting a shitty paint job....well i will fix it...if no paint work is involved... :lolsign:

So, i can RE finish the hood....or spoiler you have....

Now...as for as body work...well, i can do it...but simple repairs...not HUGE dents...

Its getting close to winter...i will have NO place to do this stuff.....Plus its to cold!

If ANYONE has room at there place, and want to make some extra cash...give me a jingle...i need a place to do this stuff....I have all the tools nessesary..and the skills to do this..Plus ILGPC people are getting a GREAT deal on these things...am very genouous..

Paint Prices:Quart of paint: around 50 bucks
Quart of primer: around 20 bucks
Quart of clear: around 50 bucks

Sand paper, buffing pads, compound, polishing compound...i will always have on hand.

Allight. There you have it. I think i covered it all...if you have any qeustions...OR havea place for me to start doing it at...reply!!!!
Thanks guys! I try to help every way i can!

Tom AKA GTPKid

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list