Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 22 2004, 08:05 AM
Stacey, I wish it were that easy, but you probably don't take a corporate amex card do ya now. lol

its a pain in the ass the procedures i gotta go through.
Im sure I can accept payment VIA paypal. I also have blackety black window tint, so it will feel like a limo. :lolsign:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Fish+Sep 22 2004, 09:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Sep 22 2004, 09:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dole21@Sep 22 2004, 08:05 AM
Stacey, I wish it were that easy, but you probably don't take a corporate amex card do ya now.  lol

its a pain in the ass the procedures i gotta go through.
Im sure I can accept payment VIA paypal. I also have blackety black window tint, so it will feel like a limo. :lolsign: [/b][/quote]
See I even had my agent he come out here and try to up the sale.. we definitly take paypal... Its kinda like this I don't work cause I like to sit on welfare all day and I can't find my food-stamps cause there in my work boots, and well I really need you to paypal me with ur amax card so me and my "agent" can eat and we will give u a ryde in this new stylish 98grandprixpieceo'shit limo!!! and you will enjoy it damnit!!!!! :lolsign:

Na, you know what DOle it cant be that hard to find a limo service come'on.. tell em to stock the bar ur bringing ur little sister with<---- (thats me)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info